Ch - 8. The Broken Boy

MUSKAAN
[YIZHAN -Wattpad]
••••••••••••

- Mnh!...- Xiao Zhan writhed on the bed.

- Zhan Zhan?...- Yibo put his hand to his cheek.

- Yibo!...- He whispered.- Yibo!...- He opened his eyes.- Yi...Yibo?...- He sat up quickly on the bed.

- Zhan Zhan!...- Yibo smiled nervously.

- Are you... are you?...- He extended his hand towards his face.

- Yes honey...- Yibo smiled as he held Zhan's hand.- It's me...

- Yibo!...

Xiao Zhan threw himself into the alpha's arms causing both of them to fall to the ground rolling, Zhan's arms were wrapped around Yibo's neck and his arms were around Zhan's waist, the Omega was crying but this time it was for joy, he buried his face on the alpha's neck and cried with emotion, Yibo made an effort and sat up sitting on the ground with Zhan on his lap, the Omega walked away, held Yibo's face in his hands and caressed him gently with his thumbs while he looked at each of his features and smiled through his tears, but the Omega's smile faded slowly, Zhan took the collar of Yibo's shirt and pushed him down.

- Zhan Zhan!...- Yibo looked at him with concern.

- You were alive... YOU WERE ALIVE!...- He shout angrily.

- Zhan Zhan!...- Yibo ran towards him taking his hands.- Shhhh...the little one can hear us...

- The little one?...- Zhan broke free of Yibo's grasp.- Your son!...he is your son Wang Yibo...

- Zhan Zhan... I...

- 7 years...7... damn years... crying for your absence... feeling guilty of your death... recriminating myself... because that day I sent you back home...

- Listen to me...- He tried to get closer.

- I almost went crazy...- Zhan pushed him.- I wanted to die... I tried to die...- He cried.- Even in today's sun I couldn't rule out the idea... I wanted to go by your side.. .- He approached and pushed him again.- Because I thought you had died...- He pulled Yibo's shirt.- And our son?... our son who was asking for his father... he saw the others children with their parents and he felt sad... because he didn't have his two parents... Do you know what he told me?...- He pushed him harder.- That he felt incomplete... I didn't know anymore what to do... or what to tell him... because I... because I... also felt incomplete.

- Hit me... yell at me... if that makes you feel better...

- I hate you Wang Yibo!...- He fell to his knees.- I hate you...- He spoke between tears.

- You have the right to hate me Zhan Zhan...- Yibo knelt in front of him.- From the beginning I was never honest with you... I...- He lowered my gaze.- I...

- What about you?...- Xiao Zhan cried.- Yibo... I knew very well that something was wrong with you... that's why you didn't let me get close to you... Do you think I don't know if you were pretending to be someone? disinterested in love?... I was blind... but I wasn't an idiot... you came close to me... you provoked me... you stirred up my feelings in a spatial way... I knew it that day when we made love... I knew you loved me too... but something was stopping you...- He wiped his tears.- I never asked you for anything... I never asked you for explanations... nor did I ask you... I just gave myself to you....