Ch - 5. Opening the Eyes

MUSKAAN
[YIZHAN - Wattpad]
••••••••••

- Yibo!...wake up...

- Mnn?

- It will be late to catch my flight...- Zhan groped around the room looking for his things.- First I have to go to the hospital... my mother wanted me to take the opportunity to check my eyes... then have to find a set of chess for my father...I promised him...Huan Huan will take my luggage to the airport.

Yibo was sitting on the bed watching Zhan walk from one side to the other in a calm way, the alpha had a sad expression when he remembered that the moment of the farewell was getting closer, that morning Yibo accompanied Zhan to the medical appointment, then they went to the mall because of Mr. Xiao's chess game, the alpha kept silent, afraid that if he opened the mouth , he might end up begging Zhan to stay by his side.

Finally Alpha and Omega found themselves facing each other standing in front of the boarding gate. Xiao Zhan smiled broadly while Yibo watched him sadly.

- You already have my number... right?...also my address...keep it in case one day you decide to visit me....well...I have to go now...

- Zhan... me!...

- You don't have to say anything Yibo... - Zhan smiled.- You didn't make any promises... and I didn't ask you for anything...- He smiled.- I always wanted love to be the most important thing in my life... and now...thanks to you it is...- He caressed his face and smiled. - You were wrong...I didn't destroy myself in your storm...I rejuvenated myself...- He gently touched every part of his face. - Now I always take your image with me... Can I ask you something?

- Whatever you want...

- In fact, there are two things...

- Which?

- I would like that...- His voice trailed off.- You would give me one last hug... and... one last kiss...

- ..... - Yibo placed his hand on Zhan's cheek and kissed his lips tenderly, then wrapped him in his arms.- Please... take care... Zhan Zhan...

- You were right with what you said last night... I will never forget you... Wang Yibo...- Zhan smiled through tears.- It's time to go...

Zhan began to walk towards the boarding gate, with slow steps and biting his lips to keep from crying, he walked away from that alpha who in a few days had brought him thousands of joys, Zhan arrived with his friends who received him with a hug and without saying a single word, Zhan clung to both of them and finally let out his tears. It hurt to be separated from that alpha but he couldn't do anything, he couldn't make him stay by his side if he didn't want it, once he calmed down his crying. He was about to take the path to the plane when a hand firmly held his wrist.

- If you were able to get into this storm... Why wouldn't I be able to leave everything for you?...-Yibo's face was wet.- Zhan Zhan!...stay with me...

- Yibo?...- Zhan trembled.

- Please do not leave me...

-.....- Xiao Zhan smiled through his tears and threw himself into Yibo's arms.- I won't do it... I
promise...

- Thank you!...- He hugged him tightly and then looked at Chu Yue.- I know you consider me a bad person....and maybe I'm...but for Zhan...I can be someone better... It's all I need...

- Just take care of him...- Chu Yue pulled Zhan's hand and wrapped him in a big hug.- I love you my little brother...be happy...and take care...