Ch - 3. First Date

MUSKAAN
[YIZHAN-WATTPAD]
•••••••••••

Just as that charismatic guide had promised, lunch had been great, everyone had gone to an open-air restaurant which had a view of a beautiful lake and where the vegetation embellished the landscape, everyone admired the beauty of the place, but Yibo he admired what for him was his only beauty.

Xiao Zhan was sitting next to his friends listening attentively to their talk, the breeze fluttered his dark hair and the cold wind reddened his cheekbones and nose, Yibo was lost before that sight that caused him the most beautiful sensation of warmth and sweetness.

Zhan's expression changed suddenly, when he felt that sensation that we often feel when someone stares at us, as if the gazes could feel Zhan perceived how a gaze was fixed on him and, as if he had guessed where the gaze came from, he raised his face and directed it towards that place, Yibo couldn't help being startled to see how those eyes fixed on him, if at that moment he had not been aware that Zhan was blind he could swear that he was seeing him directly.

A nervousness ran through Yibo's entire body, for the first time he felt weak and intimidated by a look, he quickly withdrew his eyes and directed it to another place and then laughed at himself. That day's tour had come to an end, the bus was returning to the residence and everyone was getting off, Zhan got off more carefully this time when a hand grabbed his arm and pulled him gently, Yibo had pulled Zhan out of the group, causing the anger of one of their best friends who tried to push them away.

- You stay here...- Zhuo Cheng held the back of Chu Yue's shirt.

- Let me tell you Wang Zhuo Cheng...we don't know that guy...it doesn't bother me that Zhan Zhan fell in love...I just wish he did it with someone who truly deserves it...

- For you, no one is deserving of Zhan Zhan...- Zhuo Cheng mocked.- Now stay still and leave them...

- I'm sorry I acted so suddenly...- Yibo scratched the back of his neck as he smiled embarrassed.

- Ah...Yibo!...- Zhan smiled.

- I wanted to tell you something...

- What thing?

- Tomorrow...after your rehearsals...I would like to ask you out...

- Ah?...- Zhan backed up hitting his back with the bus.

- Yes!...- Yibo advanced towards him.- You and me...- He looked at Chu Yue and drew a half smile.- No bodyguards... Would you accept?

- Me...

- I promise I'll take care of you...- Yibo got closer and spoke more slowly.- Before I let something happen to you... I'd better die...

- Don't exaggerate...- Zhan smiled embarrassed.

- It's not an exaggeration... I promise I'll take care of you...

- It's... it's fine... after rehearsals...

- Great!...- Yibo spoke with emotion.- I'll take you wherever you want... we'll have a good time... I promise...- He look at his friends.- Now go... before they bite...

- It's okay...rest Wang Yibo...- Zhan started to walk.

- Yes, I will rest...Xiao Zhan...- Yibo whispered to himself while smiling.

*
*
*

In that day's rehearsals, everyone practiced calmly, only one of them was somewhat distracted, Xiao Zhan tried to focus but he couldn't stop thinking that that day he would have some kind of appointment with that guide, despite Chu Yue's refusal and thanks to Zhuo Cheng's intervention, Xiao Zhan was able to go to his appointment without any problem.