Ch - 9. Forever Mine

MUSKAAN
[YIZHAN -Wattpad]
••••••••••••

The alpha followed the Omega in silence, who kept pulling his shirt, he must have felt happy but he was still uneasy because his Omega continued with a serious expression, they both walked towards the room where Zhan forcefully pulled the alpha making him enter, at that moment It seemed that there was not a trace of will left in Yibo who kept watching Zhan.

The Omega approached the alpha with slow steps and with his gaze fixed on him, a look that once again made Yibo tremble, Zhan placed his hands on Yibo's abdomen and pushed him causing him to fall sitting on the bed, the alpha's fingers clinging to the edge of the bed while the omega climbed onto his lap, Zhan grabbed Yibo's chin and lifted it up so he could see his eyes.

- I've cried for you for 7 years...- Zhan stared at him.- It's time for you to repair each of those tears shed...

- Zhan Zhan!... I...

- Listen to me.... and listen carefully Wang Yibo... from this house... you won't leave... don't you dare try to escape... because I swear I'll kill you... so then I can cry with real reasons ...

- Do you... forgive me?...- Yibo placed his hands on Zhan's waist.

- I have nothing to forgive you Wang Yibo...- He kiss his cheek.- I don't hate you... I can't do it... you and our son are what I love the most in this life...

- I failed you...- Yibo's voice broke.- Even so, you forgive me... Zhan... you're still the purest and sweetest person on this earth...

- But I tell you one thing...- He held Yibo's face in his hands.- You must reward me... every day... every minute... and every second that you were not by my side...

- What do you want me to do?

- Just love me Wang Yibo!...and be mine forever.

*
*
*

**Scene 18**

*
*
*

The Omega's lips covered the alpha's trembling lips, a fiery kiss full of desire and longing, sitting on his lap he brought his body closer to his alpha, his hands were positioned on his body, one hand clung tightly to the nape of the neck while that the other was moving on Yibo's back.

The alpha opened his lips, licking, biting, gently sucking those reddish lips that kissed him, a tingling in his spine and a burning sensation in his chest and his hands began to urge him to continue, he wanted to devour those lips, bite that neck, leave marks on that beautiful white body, to possess and consume him until his lips cried out his name.

Yibo's hands wandered over Zhan's back, uneasily looking for the edge of the omega's shirt, the back and forth movement that Zhan exerted on his lap, making his erection grow and asking to be released was getting him out of control, his fingers finally touched that soft and beautiful skin, the skin that he loved and of which he was the absolute owner.

Zhan moaned between the alpha's lips, his touch was hot and the feeling of their erections rubbing aroused him, desperately he moved away from Yibo and took off his own shirt to then take off the alpha's, Zhan took Yibo's neck again and imprisoned his lips.

- I want... and I need...- He gasp between Yibo's lips.- Make love to me...- Moan.- I beg you...

Yibo firmly took Zhan's waist and got up with him on his lap, he turned and carefully deposited the Omega's body on the bed, with a deep kiss and a bite he moved away from Zhan to detach what was left of his clothing, once naked, Yibo looked up and met Zhan's gaze, the Omega had raised himself a bit to watch him, his eyes fixed on the alpha's body.