Ch - 12. Sorry

MUSKAAN
YIZHAN - Wattpad
•••••••••••

Wang Yibo and his father had a somewhat different relationship, from the age of 3 Yibo was left alone with his father, Mr. Wang was an upright and disciplined man, due to this he took care that his son received the proper education, this sending him to a boarding school where the little boy grew up, he spent his time in that locked up place, despite having friends he missed his home and his family, they were allowed to see their relatives once a month, but the little boy never got to see His father entered through that door, instead his old nanny or Mr. Wang's assistant appeared, they were always loaded with gifts but the child was not interested in this.

Once Yibo turned 15 he finally left that place, but only to move to a military school where apart from receiving education he would also receive training, Yibo had a dream, he wanted to be a chef, he loved cooking and dreamed of owning a restaurant, but these dreams mattered little to Mr. Wang.

Time passed and Yibo was forgetting his dreams and delving deeper into the world of the military, little by little he became the teacher's favorite student, his hand-to- hand combat skills were extraordinary, his certainty and his aim were enviable and not to mention the tactics and ideas that arose in his mind, over time Yibo was promoted, all this merit that fell on him was his own, not thanks to his father, sometimes father and son would meet in the middle of some training or some operative and there were no hugs or smiles, just the greeting of a subordinate to his superior.

Mr. Wang did not say a single word of encouragement to his son, much less congratulate him, but inside he felt very proud of his boy, because of this, Mr. Wang only had one specific person when it came to driving. In special cases, his son, despite not saying anything, thought that by means of this he could show him what he really felt, but it was not so.

- I'm sorry to appear in this way...- Mr. Wang smiled softly.

- No...it's no problem...please go ahead...

Mr. Wang followed the Omega to the house, once he entered he observed everything around him, that place was warm, not only because of the weather but also because of the essence of the place, Mr. Wang, invited by Zhan, sat on the sofa while Zhan she sat across from him still holding his son's hand.

- BaoBao!...

- Yes?

- You wanted to meet your grandpa Wang right?...- He whispered in his ear.

- Mnn!

- Then...- He gently pushed him towards Mr. Wang.- Say hello...

- Are you my grandpa?...- The little boy looked at Mr. Wang.

- That's how it is!...

- But you don't look like my daddy... my other grandpa looks like my daddy Zhan Zhan...

- Oh no!...- Mr. Wang smiled with his eyes downcast.- Luckily your daddy doesn't look like me at all...A-Yi?...

- Yes, grandpa?

- Could you...give me a hug?

The little boy smiled widely as he stretched out his arms and rushed towards Mr. Wang, the grandfather gently hugged his little grandson as he trembled and smiled.

- General Wang...- Yibo spoke from the entrance.

- Yibo!...- Mr. Wang got up and walked towards his son.