Ch - 13. YùShí

MUSKAAN
[YIZHAN -Wattpad]
•••••••••••••

- Zhan Zhan!... Hold on to me... hold on honey... bear it...

- Yibo...aah...

- Yes?

- You know that I love you with all my soul right?

- I know Zhan Zhan...I know...

- But right now... I just want to hit you... so shut your mouth.- He yell this last thing.- It's because of you that I'm in these...Damn!...- He took a deep breath.- I had forgotten how it hurts... honey...- He took Yibo's hand.

- Yes tell me...

- Next time... I'll get you pregnant... I don't know how... but I'll find a way... aahh...- He complained.

- Okay...if that makes you happy...- Yibo trembled when he saw his Omega complaining.

- Ah!...When will we arrive?...- Zhan yelled at his father who was driving.

- Soon... hold on A-Zhan...

- Hold on?...- He shout.- It's easy for you to say it... pair of stupid alphas...- He sob.- I'm sorry dad...

- It's okay son... Did you forget that when A-Yi was born you almost strangled me?...- Everyone began to laugh, even the sore Zhan.

They had finally arrived at the hospital, Yibo had called earlier to get everything ready, Zhan was directed towards the operating room while yelling, cursing and hitting his alpha, Yibo for his part felt extremely nervous, it was the first time he had seen his Omega in that state and was afraid that he was in some danger.

Time passed slowly while Yibo walked from one side to the other, Mrs. Xiao arrived at the hospital accompanied by little Yibo, Peng Chu Yue and Wang Zhuo Cheng along with their little daughter, they all waited patiently while Yibo wore out his soles and ate his nails, the sudden cry of a baby stopped their steps, the door opened and the doctor appeared in front of them.

- Doctor!...- Yibo pulled his arm.- How is he?... Did everything go well?... I can see him.

- Son!.- Mr. Xiao smiled.- Let him talk...

- Everything went wonderfully... his baby was born in perfect condition... a beautiful and perfect girl...

- My girl...- Yibo whispered with a big smile then he looked at the doctor.- Zhan Zhan...

- He is very well... Xiao Zhan is strong... he always has been... I remember when I received that little boy...- He pointed to little Yibo.- Now he is resting... you can go see him....but only you...later the others will be able...

- Thank you doctor...- Yibo smiled and went towards his son, taking him in his arms.- You already have a little sister BaoBao...

- Can I see it?...- The little boy smiled.

- Later...now I'll go see how dad is doing...I'll give him lots of kisses from you...Is that okay with you?

- Yes!...

Yibo silently entered the room, he stopped for only a few seconds when he observed his Omega sound asleep, with slow steps he approached his side, he admired his face, a face that had been the cause of so many sighs and smiles, he raised his hand and with tenderly caressed the Omega's cheek.

Xiao Zhan squirmed slowly, still with his eyes closed, his hands grabbed the alpha's shirt and pulled it, making him get closer, Yibo came closer, sitting on the bed, bringing his body closer to that of his Omega who was clinging tightly to his waist.