Ch - 4. Strom of Love

MUSKAAN
[YIZHAN- Wattpad]
••••••••••••

The nervous Omega played with his hands while he waited in his seat, he had spent the whole day rehearsing, he didn't want anything to go wrong, the guests were starting to arrive and in reality this didn't matter much to him, he only cared about a guest who hadn't yet as he arrived, the lights began to dim as the teacher took his place, the Omega's emotion began to turn into sadness until one of his best friends touched his shoulder and whispered in his ear.

- He kept his promise...- Zhuo Cheng smiled.

- Thank you Cheng Chen!...- Zhan smiled.

- Now show off Zhan Zhan... let him see that he has set his eyes on the most talented and special person on the planet...- Chu Yue encouraged.

- Don't make me more nervous Huan Huan...- He held his hand.- Thank you...

The alpha arrived in a hurry to the place, he had been late because he did not know what to wear, in the end he wore an aqua shirt, black jean pants, a black jacket and fine shoes, his hair was perfectly combed, he did not there was a trace of that naughty boy, instead there was a rather masculine alpha who cut the looks of some present.

The function began, the music filled the place, a perfect coordination of instruments which were executed by hands that seemed almost magical, the program of the event followed its course and it was time for Xiao Zhan's solo.

Helped by Chu Yue, he walked towards the stage where he stood in front of the hundreds of people who looked at him with amazement and admiration, Yibo applauded with strength and emotion, seeing him standing there with a big smile made his heart want to explode, He looked around and when he saw the expressions of those present, he felt proud of that omega.

Xiao Zhan thanked the applause with a bow, placed his violin in position and closed his eyes, a soft sound started a beautiful melody, that melody traveled to all corners and ears of that place, a nostalgic but beautiful melody, Yibo listened carefully while watching Zhan, an emotion grew in his chest while his eyes began to fill with tears, which he let run freely down his face, at that exact moment he just wanted to get up from there and run to Zhan, take him in his arms. arms and kiss him endlessly, that Omega was beautiful, angelic, a being that was not made to be on earth, Zhan played that melody with passion, but above all love, he was not on a stage in front of hundreds of people. .He was in a lonely place in front of one and only person, his notes and his emotions were only for him.

The melody ended and Zhan opened his eyes again showing a beautiful smile, his emotion grew as the applause increased, he thanked again by bowing, once the show was over Zhan was surrounded by people who praised his talent, he could only smiling and blushing, a hand gently held his arm and a voice whispered in his ear.

- You were great...

- Yibo!...- Zhan turned around with emotion.- Thank you for coming...

- I wouldn't have forgiven myself if I missed it... I'm sorry Zhan...

- What thing?

- I didn't bring anything to give you...

- Your presence is my gift...- He smiled.

- Wow!...- Yibo blinked.- You left me speechless...

- Yibo?

- Mnn?

- Let's get out of here!