𝒞𝒽𝒶𝓅𝓉𝑒𝓇 𝐹𝑜𝓊𝓇

Taejoon got dressed in her pajamas and wandered into Hyemi's room to help her pack

"Yah, stop stealing my roommate." Joon whined, pulling Minghao into her lap from where he was sitting on the bed as the boy let out an 'akkk' noise.

"Last I checked he was allowed to go wherever he wanted." Hyemi stuck her tongue out at her sister. 

"Noona, isn't your night gown a little short?" Hao changed the subject. 

"It's the one that Mimi bought me for my birthday remember?" 

"Look, it's not my fault you're freakishly tall for a girl." 

"Hey sexys." Jeonghan poked his head in the room. 

"Hannie go home." Hyemi covered her body as she was in a thin night gown. 

"I'm not interested in you Hyemi. I'm only into your sister and Ming." He smirked. 

"One, fuck off, my sister is beautiful. Two, if you even think of touching my Minghao I will not hesitate to kill you." 

"Come on Tae, why are you so hostile today? Is it your time of the month or something?" Jeonghan flopped backwards on the bed. 

"Her cycle ended four days ago." Minghao said out loud. 

"Hao!" Taejoon squeaked, embarrassed. 

"I know things." He shrugged. 

"Yeah, but that's private." She buried her head in his shoulder blades. 

"Sorry Noona." He hung his head. 

"I already knew that though." Hannie giggled. 

"You what? Jeonghan what the hell? Why would you ask then?" She smacked him. 

"You're my best friend, I can tell when it happens and when it ends. I just wanted to tease you." He kissed her bare thigh. 

"I'm only being hostile because you're being extra flirty. Has it been too long since you got laid or something?" Tae got up from the bed to help her sister like she originally planned. 

"Now that I think about it, you're right." He looked at Minghao. "Wanna have some fun with me cutie?" He winked. 

"YOON JEONGHAN!" Taejoon screeched, chasing him out of the room. 

"What's with the screaming? Us old people were about to go to bed." Mrs. Na poked her head out of her room. 

"Han was hitting on Hao when I specifically told him not to. So, I'm sorry for screaming, but I'm frustrated." Joon huffed. 

"Jeonghan, please go home honey, you're stressing Joonie out too much tonight." Mrs. Na gave him a cheek kiss and nudged him towards the stairs. 

"Night then. See you later cutie. Love you." Han gave Taejoon a forehead kiss.