𝓒𝓱𝓪𝓹𝓽𝓮𝓻 𝓣𝓱𝓲𝓻𝓽𝔂-𝓣𝔀𝓸

"I see your girlfriend isn't here today, she off sucking someone's dick?" Jaehyeong snickered at the boys as they walked into class. 

Joshua made a move to punch him, but Cheol grabbed his arm. 

"He's not worth it." Cheol said through gritted teeth. 

"I'll kill him one day. I fucking swear." Shua cursed under his breath. 

Seungcheol raised his eyebrow with a little smirk, Shua never swore. 

"Hey guys, where's Noona? Mingyu said she left the club early last night." Wonu asked quietly, sitting down with his things. 

"She just has a little cold or something, not really sure." Cheol was bad at lying. 

"Oh, okay, I hope she's okay. Please send my regards." The younger boy nodded. 

"You could always text her yourself silly." Cheol giggled. 

Joshua just looked forward, seething with anger. 

"Ugh, that was a good meal. I'm stuffed." Hyemi patted her stomach as they walked out of the cafe. 

"You ate too much fatty." Jeonghan teased.
(A/N:pls this is just a joke between siblings, its not meant to be mean)

"I'm not fat." Hyemi pouted.

"I wouldn't care if you were, I love you no matter what." Dokyeom scooped her up in his arms and kissed her stomach as she squealed. 

"Damn Mimi, I'll marry him if you don't." Han joked, squeezing Dokyeom's bicep. 

"Paws off whore." Hyemi kick her feet at him, sending his body into Taejoon. 

"Sorry Joon, you good?" Jeonghan turned around in her arms and hugged her. 

"I'm fine." She said a little emotionlessly. 

"Alright, we're gonna go now. Joon wanted to hit the library to study for her final tomorrow. We'll see you two later." Jeonghan blew air kisses and pulled Taejoon along with him back to the car. 

"Joonie, talk to me." 

"I can't get out of my mind how good he felt against me." She whispered, stopping right in front of the car. 

"Wow, you were thinking about him the whole time? Girl, I can't." Jeonghan shook his head and got into the passenger seat. 

"I know, it's bad." She sighed. 

"Don't make me catch feelings too." 

"You couldn't catch feelings for someone if it hit you in the face Han." 

"Ouch, my pride." Han pretended to be hurt as she drove off. 

"We're not going to the library. I have to change, I feel gross." 

"You just don't want to look cute." 

"Is that bad?" 

"Joon... I was just teasing, don't take it seriously." He patted her leg. 

"Actually, know what? It's time for a new tattoo." She turned the wheel in the opposite way from home. 

"Ouuuu this is gonna be fun, what are you gonna get?" 

"A slutty tramp stamp." She giggled. 

"I should get a piercing for moral support." 

"Jeonghan you don't need any more dick piercings." Taejoon groaned as they pulled into the tattoo parlor.