𝓒𝓱𝓪𝓹𝓽𝓮𝓻 𝓣𝓱𝓲𝓻𝓽𝔂

Getting Joshua in the car proved to be quite difficult. He didn't want to get in and Jeonghan was getting irritated. 

"Can't we just strap him to the roof?" 

"That would get us arrested, so no." Cheol sighed. 

"Joshua get in the car, we just want to go home so we can sleep. And the more sleep you get tonight the less hungover you'll be for school." 

Shua nodded his head slowly, the mention of school getting through to him somehow. 

"It's a good thing we don't have class till 13:00 tomorrow." Cheol sighed, getting behind the wheel. 

Getting him out of the car proved just as difficult and they both had to drag him by his legs, yanking him from the seat. 

"You are never getting this drunk again. Mark my words Hong." Cheol cursed. 

Hong was pretty unresponsive. 

They carried him to his room and took off his shoes, throwing him into his bed, where he promptly started snoring. 

"Am I this bad when I'm shitfaced?" Han asked.

"Not even close, you just want to fuck everyone." Cheol giggled. 

After an hour or so, Joshua woke up and wandered to Taejoon's room. 

He stripped down to his underwear and climbed into bed with her. 

He was at this point sober enough to realize he shouldn't be doing this, but still too drunk to care. He wanted to be close to her. 

She just fit so nicely in his arms. He slipped a hand under her shirt and rested it on her warm stomach, sighing in comfort. 

Shua quickly fell asleep once more. 

In the morning, Cheol woke up and went to check if Josh was still breathing... But he wasn't in his room. 

He nervously walked to Jeonghan's room to see if he was there. 

Jeonghan was surprisingly awake already and on his phone. 

"Bro... I think we have a problem." Cheol said worriedly.

"He's not in his room is he?" Jeonghan sighed deeply.

"Come with me to check Joon's." 

"Already planning it. He better not have done anything to my baby." 

"Your baby, huh?" 

"She is simultaneously my best friend, my sister, my mother, my soulmate, and my baby." 

"Fair enough." 

They walked to Taejoon's room and quietly opened the door. Jeonghan opened the shades so they could see and Seungcheol pulled back the covers. 

They both gasped a little at the sight before them. 

Joshua was just in underwear completely wrapped around Taejoon. Their legs were tangled together and Shua had his arm around her exposed stomach. At least her tits were still covered. 

"I don't know if there's a way to separate them while they're still asleep." Cheol sighed. 

"I no longer think he's gay anymore." 

"You thought he was gay? He's straight as fuck Jeonghan, just doesn't comment on girls cause he's a gentleman... And he only has eyes for one girl." Cheol smacked the back of Hannie's head. 

"Wait, he likes her?" Jeonghan whipped his head back to look at Cheol with wide eyes. 

"I thought it was obvious. I literally tease him about it all the time." 

"They're both in love with each other, great." Han smacked his forehead. 

"She likes him too??? Bro, I thought she was ace." Cheol was now the one whisper yelling. 

"You weren't supposed to know that. You can't tell anyone or she'll hate me forever." 

"I won't. I'm just shocked." Seungcheol nodded.

"The reason she had a panic attack yesterday was because she saw him shirtless. Her body freaks out around him sometimes because she doesn't know what it's like to have feelings for someone and can't handle it." 

"Oh, that's weird." 

"Mmmm. Morning Hannie." Taejoon yawned. 

"Uh.. Morning." 

Taejoon's eyes shot open when she realized that Jeonghan's voice came from across the room.

"What.. Who..." She squeaked, feeling the hand on her stomach. 

"Is he naked?" She whisper screamed. 

"Nearly." Cheol nodded. 

"JOSHUA HONG GET YOUR ASS OUT OF MY BED BEFORE I KILL YOU!" She screamed, trying to push him off of her and cover her body with her shirt. 

Joshua shot up in bed and realized he was in bed with Taejoon.... And in his underwear. 

"Holy shit." He whispered, in shock. 

"GET OUT!" Joon screamed again. 

"I'm sorry!" He squeaked, running out of the room. 

Jeonghan watched Taejoon start to pale and her eyes got a blank stare to them. 

"No no no not another one." Jeonghan rushed forward and grabbed her face in his hands. 

"Come on Joon, snap out of it baby. Don't freak." He gently pinched her cheeks. 

"Hannie..." She whispered; voice small like a child's. 

"Hannie's here. You're safe." He kissed her forehead. 

She looked over at Seungcheol and Jeonghan moved her face back to looking in front of her. 

"Don't look at him, focus on me." 

She fell into his chest and sobbed. 

Seungcheol quietly gathered Joshua's clothes and his heart broke a little hearing her cry. 

He left for Joshua's room. 

He found Shua now dressed and sitting on the edge of his bed, head in his hands. 

"Cheol I fucked up. I have to leave. I should go back to America." He blabbered. 

"Stop it, it was just one mistake. Let's go out for breakfast before class okay? Clear your head a little." 

"I don't even remember doing it. Did I sleep with her?" Shua looked up with tears in his eyes. 

"I don't think so. The bed looked pretty neat and there wasn't any... Um.. Fluids.. On the sheets." Cheol blushed a little. 

"Thank god." 

"Let's just go, you're gonna need a pick me up before your hangover headache hits." 

Joshua nodded, going to wash his face and brush his teeth. 

Cheol went back to Taejoon's room. 

"Hey Han, we're gonna leave early and get breakfast before class. I think Joon should stay home today. We'll get whatever notes she needs in class." 

Jeonghan nodded, still rocking his best friend in his arms. 

Cheol walked over and wiped the tears off of Jeonghan's cheeks. 

"I love both of you, please don't hesitate to let me know if there's anything I can do for you today." He smiled, resting his hand on Jeonghan's head for a moment. 

"Thank you." Hannie whispered.