𝒞𝒽𝒶𝓅𝓉𝑒𝓇 𝐹𝒾𝓋𝑒

"Taejoon put some pants on, there are young men in our house!" Mr. Na yelled when she walked into the kitchen. 

"I'm wearing boxers though." She lifted her nightgown to show him. 

He sighed in disappointment but let her be. 

"Of course, you can't completely dress like a girl Noona." Jaemin laughed. 

Taejoon walked up to where he was sitting at the kitchen table and draped her arms around her brother's shoulders in a hug. 

"Do you want to see how fast I can put you in a headlock?" She asked him. 

"No, I'm good." He kissed her cheek, and she went to go sit next to a messy haired Minghao who wasn't awake yet. 

Haechan was on her other side with a blush on his cheeks from seeing his crush in minimal clothing. 

"Hey dad, I have a question for you." 

"Yes honey?" 

"I was wondering if I could get an apartment instead of living on campus." Joon asked hopefully. 

"Where's this coming from?" Mr. Na looked over at his eldest daughter. 

"Well, Haohao can't sleep by himself, and I know he wouldn't be allowed to live with us in a dorm. So, I was wondering if Mimi and I could get an apartment so he could still be my snuggle bug." 

"I would expect you two to pay half of the rent each month." Mr. Na smiled at them. 

"I think that's more than reasonable." Hyemi nodded. 

"And you need to take care of Ming." Mrs. Na added. 

"I already do." Joon giggled. 

"You also need to come home on the weekends for dinner if you can." Mrs. Na added. 

"I think we can manage that." 

"Then I will get you an apartment." Mr. Na nodded. 

"Thank you dad, I really appreciate it." Taejoon got up and hugged her father as Hyemi squealed. 

Joon went to make herself a cup of coffee along with one for Hao so he could function. 

She placed the cup in front of him and when he didn't react, she put his hands around it and brought it to his mouth. 

"Drink Hao. Coffee." She said slowly and he complied. 

"You sleep in the same bed as Minghao? Isn't that weird?" Haechan asked her. 

"I guess from a stranger's perspective it would be. But it'd be the same as if Hyemi and I shared a bed. He's just another one of my brothers." 

"Hyuck don't poke your nose in other people's lives, it's impolite." Jeno spoke up for the first time that morning. 

"I don't mind it Jeno. Thank you though." She smiled at the young boy. 

Minghao didn't drink enough of his coffee and had gone back to sleep, falling into Taejoon's shoulder. 

"Why is he so sleepy? Did he stay up late?" Mrs. Na asked Joon. 

"He got enough sleep last night; I just think he's been studying too much. He's trying to get a head start on next year so he can graduate early like Mimi and I did. I know he is already upset he doesn't see us every day in school anymore." 

"I miss you too." Jaemin sighed. 

"I didn't think about that, I'm sorry Jaem. You know you're welcome any time in our new apartment when we get it." Joon gave him a loving smile.