𝓒𝓱𝓪𝓹𝓽𝓮𝓻 𝓢𝓲𝔁𝓽𝓮𝓮𝓷

She knew he was miserable, so she tried to be as kind to his body as she could. 

Once she unbuckled his belt, his jeans fell off with how waterlogged they were. His underwear came off pretty easy after that. 

"Normally you'd make a sexual joke right about now." She sighed as she gently set him on the toilet to take off his shirt. 

He just looked up at her with sad vulnerable eyes and she regretted her joke. 

"Han I'm sorry." 

He nodded his head, and she helped him get into the bathtub. 

Jeonghan let out a sigh of relief as he sank into the tub. 

"Does that feel better?" She pulled the hair elastic out of his hair as gently as she could, then ran her fingers through his stringy hair. 

He nodded his head and sank further into the tub, so he was up to his nose. His hair began to float gently around him. 

"I'll wash your hair, but the rest is up to you." She teased and Jeonghan nodded. 

"Are we going to talk to be about what happened?"

"Can you help me move into my dorm tomorrow?" 

"I... Of course, Han. I just need to let Cheol know that I'll be busy. I guess Jun and Ming can have a little date to themselves." 

"Do you trust Jun to take care of him?" He asked as she started to mindlessly wash his shoulders. 

"I think so, he seems nice, since when did you care about my brother?" She stopped washing him. 

"Am I not allowed to care?" He looked up at her. 

"You've been confusing the hell out of me lately Han. I'm glad you're beginning to care more about anyone that isn't me, but it's gonna take a little bit to get used to." She shook her head as she began to wash his hair. 

"I am capable of change. Probably." 

"I remember when we first met. Hyemi tried so hard to be your friend. It took her so long to realize that no one can force you to do anything you don't want to do." 

"I was only interested in you because you didn't want to have anything to do with me and it pissed me off." 

"Well, you got a ride or die now Han." She kissed his forehead. 

"I love you. I don't tell you enough." He told her as a few tears slipped down his cheeks. 

"My Hannie, why are you crying?" 

"Because I fucked up." 

"Honey..." 

"Chan called me out. I was talking about how I loved you. But like a sibling, not romantically and he said I already had siblings. It hurt so much because he's right. I do love you more than them. Isn't that the most fucked thing you've ever heard?" He began to laugh, but there was no humor in it. 

He sounded so broken. She couldn't take it. 

(A/N: Please remember that bodies are just bodies to them, this isn't meant to be sexual at all.) 

Taejoon stood up and began to take her clothes off. 

"What are you doing?" 

"Shut up." She left her panties on and climbed into the bathtub on top of his body. 

"Are you going to drown me?" 

"No, you idiot, I'm hugging you." 

"But can you drown me? I'm a horrible person." 

"I told you to shut up. I love you and we'll work through this Han. It doesn't have to be perfect right now, okay?" 

"Are you both naked?" Hyemi squeaked from the doorway. 

Taejoon sat up in his lap in surprise, tits on full display.

"I was drowning him." Taejoon quickly shoved Jeonghan's head under the water. 

"Mmhm. Sure." 

"Yeah, there really isn't anyway that we could see this as normal." Byeol also noted. 

"Mom?!" Taejoon covered her chest and screamed. 

Jeonghan broke out of the water gasping for air. 

"I couldn't do it; I don't think I'm suited to drown." He sputtered. 

"This might be the weirdest thing I've seen them do. You're officially the normal kid." Byeol patted Hyemi's shoulder and left. 

"For the record, I am wearing underwear." Joon said as she climbed out of the tub. 

"For the record, I am not wearing underwear." Jeonghan smirked, getting out of the tub after her. 

"Yoon Jeonghan you pervert! She hasn't seen you naked before!" Taejoon threw a towel at his dick as he grunted. 

Hyemi just stared at them; horrified. 

"So that's what a penis looks like in real life." She said quietly.

"Oh dear, she's traumatized." Tae sighed. 

"My dick isn't that bad, come on." Jeonghan sighed. 

"It's great honey, don't worry about it." She patted his stomach and went to hug her sister. 

"Don't touch me, you're naked too!" Hyemi finally came back to reality and ran out of the room. 

"Well, that was fun." 

"You just Full Monty-ed my sister." Taejoon smacked her forehead. 

"Sorry about that. I get nervous when I feel vulnerable." 

"I know. Well, I'm glad you talked to me. Let's get you something to eat. I heard your stomach growling a second ago." 

"So, she hasn't seen Jaemin naked before?" 

"Brothers don't count." 

"Ah, ok." He nodded. 

She took off her underwear to put on new ones and she caught Jeonghan staring. 

"Why are you looking at my junk?" 

"I was trying to see if I felt any sexual attraction to you. I've seen plenty of pussies and been turned on... But yeah. Nothing." He pointed to his flaccid dick. 

"Would you please put underwear on? You're starting to make me uncomfortable, and I didn't think that was possible." She groaned. 

"Nah, I'm gonna free ball." He giggled, pulling on a pair of sweats. 

"You're a pain in the ass." 

"And?" 

"And I love you." She shook her head and went downstairs.