𝓒𝓱𝓪𝓹𝓽𝓮𝓻 𝓣𝔀𝓮𝓷𝓽𝔂-𝓞𝓷𝓮

"Joon what the hell was that? Why are you freaked out?" 

"I'm perfectly fine, I don't know what you mean." She got behind the wheel and tried to put the keys in the ignition, but Jeonghan grabbed them from her. 

"Just stop and look at me." He put a gentle hand on her arm.

"I can't. Pause. Pause... PAUSE! Give me the keys." 

"You can't drive when you're having an anxiety attack." 

"I'm not... Oh." She was suddenly aware of her heavy breathing. 

"Will you please just talk to me?" 

"I don't want you to tease me. I know you will." 

"I promise I won't." 

"Ok fine... Remember that time that I saw a boy and it freaked me out and Hao mentioned that I had seen him before? Well, it was him. It was Hong Jisoo." 

"Dang, I thought you were ace." 

"I thought I was ace too...But I don't know if it's a crush or not, I've never had one." 

"There's always one gay sibling, I swore it was you." 

"No, Jaemin is the gay Na." 

"He is???" 

"Yeah, he's had the biggest crush on Jeno for years, not the point. How do I get rid of this? I don't want boy trouble." 

"Just avoid him I guess." 

"Well, I panicked and told him where we work... Ugh Han what is wrong with me?" 

"Hey, I'm still here. For anything you need. If you want me to murder him, just tell me. I got your back." 

"Jeonghan what the fuck is wrong with you?" She started to laugh. 

"There's the laugh I love, come on, let's go." He handed her back his keys. 

"I need you to promise me... No, swear on your life that you tell no one. Especially not him." 

"Of course, Joon, I promise." He leaned in and kissed her cheek. 

She sighed and drove off to the cafe. 

"Hey Joon." 

"Mmm?" She hummed as they were about to walk in the door. 

"For you." He handed her a key. 

"You made copies? Jeonghan I'm pretty sure that's illegal." She tugged at his now wavy hair. 

"I know a guy..." 

"Did you sleep with him to get the keys?" 

"Maybe..." 

"What am I going to do with you?" 

"Love me forever." 

"Jiejie!" 

Joon snapped her head over to the counter where Jun and Minghao were sitting. 

"Baby what are you doing here?" She walked behind the counter and started to make Hao a cup of tea. 

"Well, Hyemi dropped me off so I could see Jun before we go to the movie. He has a short shift thankfully." 

"Oh, me too. We'll drive you home and he can meet mom and dad before you go." She raised an eyebrow at him, setting some grapefruit juice in a tumbler in front of Jun. 

"What's with the cup?" Jun asked. 

"Well, you're shift starts in two minutes, with a lid it won't spill in case Mingyu or Soonyoung knock it over." 

"I heard my name..." Soonyoung wrapped an arm around her shoulder. 

"Get off Soonyoung." 

"Hoshi!" 

"Are you a Pokémon now?" 

Jun snorted as Soonyoung stomped away. 

"He's such a kid." Taejoon sighed.

"It's cute." Jun smiled. 

"Boss asked me to close tonight babe, do you have a ride home or are you staying with me?" Jeonghan asked as he came out of the back dressed for work.

"I'll see if Jun will give me a ride." She smiled and adjusted his tie for him as the customers cheered. 

'Great, now he's gonna do more fan service and I have to be involved.' Joon thought to herself. 

Sure enough, Jeonghan turned their bodies so that the customers would get a clear view and he leaned in like he was going to kiss her, only stopping when he was a breath away. 

She pushed him away and gave him a fake slap to the cheek as the customers broke into laughter. 

"When are you going to stop doing that?" 

"Come on Joonie... They love it." He nodded towards the customers. 

"But I don't..." She sighed. 

"Alright." His walls faltered for a moment before his usual sly grin returned. 

He walked away to help customers at the counter. Things went smoothly during her shift. Well, besides Jeonghan getting Soonyoung to join in on the flirting. 

"Come on hyung... Just one date." The younger boy leaned on her shoulder.

"Absolutely not, you're like twelve." She pushed him off. 

"Bet you wanna know what he looks like under those fancy suits huh?" Jeonghan whispered in Soonyoung's ear. 

The younger boy's cheeks turned bright red, and he skittered off to the other corner of the room. 

"What did you say to him?" Joon put a hand on her hip and raised an eyebrow. 

"Nuthin..." Jeonghan smirked. 

"I hate you." 

"No, you don't. You could never in a million years hate this face." He boasted. 

Taejoon decided to mess with him. She smirked and slowly started to walk closer to him. 

Jeonghan's face changed into a look of fear as he backed away. 

"I know that face, you're planning something sinister. Stop it Taejoon." He held up his hands in surrender. 

"I just want a hug..." She snickered.

Once she had him in her grasp, she pushed her fingers into pressure points in his back and Jeonghan let out a very high-pitched scream. 

He dropped like a sack of flour as his legs gave out and Joon caught him so he wouldn't hit the ground. 

She laughed evilly and pulled him in to kiss his forehead. 

"I hate you." 

"No, you don't. Never in a million years could you hate this face." She used his line against him. 

"Gahhhhh!" Jeonghan groaned in frustration, standing up on his own and going over to take more orders. 

"Doesn't feel good, does it?" 

"Shut it." Jeonghan spat at her as the customers giggled. 

A specific customer had a fond smile hiding under his mask as he sat at a table by the door. He quite enjoyed the chaotic spark his new roommate and his roommate's best friend had.