𝓒𝓱𝓪𝓹𝓽𝓮𝓻 𝓣𝔀𝓮𝓷𝓽𝔂-𝓝𝓲𝓷𝓮

Taejoon ran down the stairs as fast as she could and rushed over to where Jeonghan was talking with Seungcheol.

"Joonie why are you running-" He began to tease but stopped as soon as he saw her face. 

He immediately grabbed her wrist and tore off to the back exit. 

"What's going on?" Cheol yelled after them, worried about his friends. 

By the time they got to the door, Jeonghan had to practically drag her out of the building. 

He picked her up and put her down on a bench on the side of the building. 

"Head between your knees, breathe." He instructed, a gentle hand rubbing circles on her back. 

"Han, what is wrong with her?" Cheol asked again, having run after them with Joshua not far behind. 

"GO BACK INSIDE!" Jeonghan yelled at them. 

They did as they were told, terrified as Yoon Jeonghan did not yell.

"Hold my hands." He softly instructed her. 

She gingerly reached for him with shaky fingers. 

"Squeeze every five seconds okay. Count with me Joonie."

"Breath in, one, two, three, four, five, squeeze... Breathe out, one, two, three, four, five, squeeze." 

Eventually she started to breath normally and stop shaking like a little dog. 

But then she was crying and fell into his arms. 

"Shhh... I got you." He sat down on the bench and rocked her. 

"It's so stupid Han. I'm embarrassed." 

"I'm not going to judge you when you're upset like this. No matter how silly it might be." He soothed.

"I saw him shirtless, and my brain couldn't handle it." She sobbed.

"Honey... You got it bad." He patted her back. 

"I thought I was cool; I haven't freaked out since you moved into your old dorm room. I don't understand." She started to breathe heavy again. 

"Ah ah ah, stop that. You're just getting yourself worked up again."

"I don't want to like him. I can't like him. He's gay." 

"We don't actually know that for certain." 

"What do you mean?" 

"Have you ever asked him?" 

"No, I just thought it was obvious." 

"I haven't asked either, but I'm not the type to care, so I didn't have a reason to." He shrugged, wiping her tears away. 

"Thanks for um... Protecting me." 

"You can't be superwoman all the time Joon. When you're not I'll be by your side to keep you safe. I promise." 

"I don't want to go back in." She said after a few moments. 

Jeonghan pulled his phone out and called Hyemi. 

H: "Hannie, hey, I was looking for you. Dokyeom's set just finished and we were about to leave and wanted to say goodbye. Is Joonie with you?" 

J: "About that, can you take her home for me?" 

H: "What happened?" 

J: "I can't tell you, and Joon can't either. I just need you to trust me please. All you need to know is that she isn't hurt and no one did anything wrong. Please Hyemi."