𝓒𝓱𝓪𝓹𝓽𝓮𝓻 𝓣𝓱𝓲𝓻𝓽𝔂-𝓞𝓷𝓮

Jeonghan ended up climbing into Taejoon's bed and pulled her with him so he could stretch out. 

"Why are you crying too?" Joon opened her eyes when she felt wetness on his cheek. 

"Because it breaks my heart to see you so vulnerable and scared." 

"My Hannie." She immediately stopped crying to comfort him. 

"Look at you, putting someone else's needs above your own like usual. I'm supposed to be the one comforting you." Jeonghan whined, burying his face in the crook of her neck. 

"I can't help it, you are my everything Han, I will always put your needs above mine. If you cry, I'm always gonna want to comfort you." 

"So, you're saying that the next time you have a meltdown, all I have to do is cry and you'll calm down?" He asked. 

"You dumbass." Taejoon sighed, pulling him closer. 

The two of them ended up drifting off to sleep for a little while, until Taejoon's phone started ringing. 

She groggily reached over Jeonghan and grabbed her phone. 

"Yes?" 

"Were you asleep? I thought you had class today." Hyemi chirped in her usual peppy tone. 

"I decided to stay home today." 

"Okay, well I was just checking in on you after your fiasco yesterday." 

"Mhm." 

"Tell Jeonghan that we're meeting for lunch today at 14:00 since he owes me." 

"Does it have to be today?" Jeonghan groaned. 

"Oh, he's with you? Why does he sound so close?"

"Cause he's got his face on my shoulder, are you really concerned about that Mi?" 

"No, I suppose that is normal. You two cuddle bugs are cute. See you in a bit, dress like a girl for me. I like to see it." 

"Why?" 

"Because I'm your twin and you love me." 

"Fine." Taejoon whined, hanging up the phone. 

"You have girl clothes?" Hannie asked. 

"A few yeah. Sometimes I dress feminine." 

"I think I can count on one hand the number of times you dressed like a chick." Jeonghan chuckled, sitting up and stretching. 

Taejoon dug around in the back of her closet and pulled out a few things to wear. 

"Okay goth witch, get it I guess

"Okay goth witch, get it I guess." Jeonghan cheered from the bed. 

"You'll never catch me in cute frilly clothes, this is my only option. It still feels weird though."