Hope

The Rise of Hope in Hearts.

The stars twinkled beneath the gloom of clouds. In the shadows of the night, the moon reflected the crystalline sea, where waves are calm, breeze's soothingly cold, and silence screams healing. It looked ethereal, to watch the moon taking over the night, to spread its light and tell the world its purpose in the wild darkness and chaos.

To see her shine beautifully, with the stars delightful as they light up the world, is heavenly. It reminds one of shelter and unyielding assurance of safe, soundness, and tranquility.

In its mysterious beauty, one can find solace and peace. In its loneliness reigning above, there is hope and life, there is chance to find home amidst the dark. And that's because the moon and the stars never failed to show the beauty of the night and the harmony of the dark. It truly holds meaning, symbolism and power.

When one give their hearts, even just for a night, eventually, one can feel love and security. Just when one begins to love the night, to embrace its mystery, that where life starts; where fear will subside, and new perceptions will turn to wisdoms.

That, how much frightening the night can be, or how heartbreaking to walk in our most perilous paths, we'll still choose to take every single step, braver and courageous, nevermind the shades of dusk.

Love,
Your Hope