Forward

This story is about a hurt that no one should have to embrace. The loss of a friend, a family member or a loved one comes with irreconcilable regret, emptiness and overall an overwhelming sense that the world is just unfair.

This story is categorized in Steve's view. It's after all the supernatural chaos and he has to process the loss of Eddie. Just like Nancy does with Barb or Max does with Billy. The only real problem was that Steve feels something more there, the connection with Eddie is new to him and too short.

Soon after taking on the responsibility of carrying on Eddie's dream, Steve discovers a pen pal of Eddie's.

A girl he was writing to as  part of a middle school project and just didn't  stop. A girl that Steve tries to ignore, but she may just be what this heartbroken boy needs. A new future and the remedy for a broken heart.

⚠️ ⚠️⚠️⚠️⚠️⚠️⚠️⚠️⚠️⚠️⚠️⚠️⚠️⚠️⚠️⚠️⚠️

This book is dedicated to all those who have loved and lost. Please read at your own risk, this will not have warning headers at each chapter. There will be frequent mention of drug use, suicidal thoughts, depression, alcoholism, intended/attempted self harm and some spicy moments.
⚠️ ⚠️⚠️⚠️⚠️⚠️⚠️⚠️⚠️⚠️⚠️⚠️⚠️⚠️⚠️⚠️⚠️