O is for Orgasm

Then....

"Alright Harrington

"Alright Harrington... you ready?" Eddie's hair was golden, lit by what felt like the setting of the sun, the only noise you heard as his voice gently whispered in your ear was a low beeping...

"Eddie.... I guess." I took a breath, "I should stop hurting other people with my selfishness..."

"No Steve. You should just recognize that your selfishness is hurting others and try to live instead of leave with that knowledge." Eddie smiled, "can't have you leaving my lost sheep, Dustin needs all the help he can get...."

I felt a pain in my head, something not quite connecting. The tingles of electricity turning on in my brain and nausea. I knew now that Eddie wasn't really talking to me, that I was so delusional in my pain that I made up a subconscious driven by my memories of him. My stomach flipped, I wanted to throw up, but there was nothing there. I felt myself dry heave a few times and shuffling about of people in the room.

I didn't want to remember... I didn't want to have this level of clarity... he was really gone...

Opening my eyes had never been this hard..

When had I really fallen so far that I didn't believe in waking up...

That's when I lay eyes on her... Issa looked a bit upset. I almost just put on my charm except Gareth lifted his head at the same time I was about to open my mouth...

"You self indulgent beautiful Fucktard!" Gareth hugged you, it hurt but it was also really nice.I could feel him squeeze then he placed his forehead against yours, "You scared the shit out of me..."

"Sorry buddy..." I whispered, "I wasn't feeling..."

"I will be there next year.. and every year you need me to be, just don't do this again. Please.." I looked up to him tearing up, I felt a lump in my throat and nodded. I wasn't going to be able to do this again anyways, the dream had cleared, my drug induced love of Eddie dulled to see I was just a lonely boy, someone who placed all his inherent feelings of loss and responsibility in the hands of Eddie Munson.

I should have known better, but it felt good to have Eddie there to catch me, to love me, to hold me.... I wanted him, I wanted to show the world how much he meant to me, but that adoration turned sour... Gareth was right I was acting toxic...

My eyes go back to her...I watched Issa's expressions from where I was sitting, she frowned, "the boy lives."

"