M is for Maybe

Teddy had wasted no time yesterday setting up our schedules for the next two months, she even had alternative schedules written in case we needed to replace Coel, she had written due to creative differences, but Gareth and I both knew that meant b...

Teddy had wasted no time yesterday setting up our schedules for the next two months, she even had alternative schedules written in case we needed to replace Coel, she had written due to creative differences, but Gareth and I both knew that meant because we were assholes.

The studio time was set aside today so we could record the latest album and re-record some singles since Coel was here as the newest addition to the band. Gareth and you decided she was fine to stay the tour, she had proven herself with her ability to learn the music so quickly. Plus she reminded both of us of Robin, and the biggest plus side was she wasn't trying to get in our pants. 

We recorded half of our album before Gareth was about to throw his drum set across the room. He screamed and stood up. I stopped and took a breath, Coel was wide eyed. This was new for her, she didn't know Gareth like I did. He was usually the calm one and I was the emotional mess.

"He is just stressed." I try and calm her in regards to the situation. Gareth on the other hand wasn't caring. He was off beat to, it was like he forgot how to play. "Gareth, you need to fucking calm down." I whispered yelled, "This is not going to help Teddy."

"We left her Steve... now she's hurt..." Gareth rubbed his face, "I am so fucking pissed."

"We can't save everyone." I say the words, but realize the point. Fuck. I was here stuck worrying about one person that I wanted to save... and here Gareth was trying to save anyone he comes in contact with. We were quite the pair. He just looks at me as I turn away from him, I kick the mic cord and sigh, "Fuck!"

"Should we go over to Teddy's apartment after the next few songs?" Coel chimed in, "I kind of want to see her to."

Gareth looks at her and smirks, "You want to?"

"Yea, and if it will get you to play better... I'm all for it." She bit her lip. I started to laugh and Gareth snarled, "Alright! Fuck... if you both promise let's record a few more."

Coel cheered and that made Gareth smile and shake his head. She was a good addition if she could calm him. Issa was right. I was being a douche. I needed to see what was out there, I needed to talk about everything, not to just Gareth, I needed to figure all this out. Either stay where I am, leave her be, or make a decision and choose her and I.

If there was a girl I wanted to be with, if there was someone who would eventually pull me from the memory of Eddie, it would be her.