05

The morning that followed was met with an excruciating headache.

I rolled over with a loud groan, reaching my hand towards my phone that was charging on the nightstand.

The time on it read 11:16am, and a few texts from a few of my friends appeared in the notifications.

Cody:
Where did you go?

Are you still crashing at my place?

Nvm, ur bro said you went home.

See you tomorrow.

Hannah:
Are you okay? You disappeared.

And another text from Jake who had sent a video of me last night taking tequila shots and accidentally squirting myself in the eye with a squeezed lemon.

God, that is just embarrassing.

I couldn't be bothered responding at this point. All I wanted to do right now was to take something for this annoying headache, and to go and eat a nice and greasy breakfast to satiate my hangover.

"Dallas!" My brother called, barging into my bedroom. "Wake yo ass up!"

How am I this hungover and he seems to be perfectly fine?

Upon entering my bedroom, he looked over at me and his face fell into immediate shock. "What the hell happened to your face?" He asked, pointing to my eye.

I knitted my eyebrows together in confusion.

Oh shit.....

The memory of late last night hits me like a bullet train, causing me to feel nauseous and completely panicked.

You've got to be kidding me!

Fuck!

I kissed Grayson Scott....

And then he punched me in the face.

Getting punched in the face was not what I had expected to happen after my first kiss. Then again, I never in a million years expected that my first kiss would be with Grayson, either.

I shuddered just thinking about it.

"I ran into the door." Was the best excuse I could come up with.

He raised an eyebrow. "You, ran into the door?" He queried in disbelief.

"Isn't that what I just said?" I rolled my eyes, which only hurt.

I can't believe Grayson punched me in the face.

He laughed. "You were so drunk last night, I almost believe that."

You don't need to remind me.

"Mom and dad went out and I was about to go and get some food, do you wanna come?" He wondered.

I sighed, my head still pounding with ache. "Is Grayson going to be there?"

"Nope, he's busy."

Well, I am hungry.

"Okay, fine. But you're paying." I said.

"Obviously, seeing as how you don't have a job." He jabbed.

"Why do I need a job when I have an older brother who has one?"

He laughed.

"I'm going to have a quick shower first." I told him, walking towards my dresser. A nice and cold shower aught to alleviate some of this annoying hangover.