27

The first thing I noticed when I opened my eyes the following morning was that my head was throbbing. Reluctantly, I turn over and lie flat on my back. Sunlight crept through my bedroom window and flared against the right side of my face, causing me to grimace with displeasure. I guess I forgot to close the drapes last night. My mouth was dry and my forehead was slick with sweat. I guess I also forgot to switch the fan on last night.

I placed a consoling hand to my temple and let out a groan when something, or rather, someone, turned over beside me.

Oh my fucking god....

There's someone in my bed.

My heart raced inside my chest as my breathing became panicked. It was at this moment that I realise I am not wearing a shirt.

Fuck!

Please be wearing pants.

Please, please be wearing pants.

Cautiously, I lift up the blanket to see if I was wearing anything. Thankfully, I had a pair of trunks on... But they were inside out, which indicated that I had taken them off at some point and failed to properly put them back on.

Oh my god.

Fuck.

Shit.

I smack the bottom of my left palm against my forehead. Maybe if I hit myself in the head hard enough, I'll be able to recall last nights events. More specifically, the events that somehow lead to me waking up in my briefs next to an unknown person. The blanket obscured any discernible features that could let me know who it was.

What the fuck do I do?

In a panic, I reach over towards the bedside table for my phone and quickly text Hannah.

Me:
911!!!!!!

I anxiously gnaw at my thumb as I waited for Hannah to respond. The time at the top of my phone's screen read 10am, so hopefully Hannah is awake and can lend me some insight as to what the fuck happened last night.

Hannah:
What is ur emergency?

Me:
What happened last night?

Hannah:
A lot of things happened.

Why?

Me:
There's someone in my bed...

Hannah:
😱😱😱😱😱

🤯🤯🤯🤯🤯

OMG!

REALLY?

WITH WHO?

OMG!!!!!!

Me:
I'M FREAKING OUT

I HAVE NO IDEA WHO IT IS.

THEY'RE STILL ASLEEP AND IDK WHAT TO DO.

WHAT DO I DO?

Hannah:
Omg!!!!

Okay, uh. Maybe you could sneak out before they wake up?

Me:
But it's my house...

Hannah:
Oh. Right...

There's still a possibility that nothing actually happened. Hell, maybe I'm still sleeping and I just don't know it?