Chapter 8. || Guards

[This chapter has a mention of SA and r@pe. Trigger warning!]

[December 2003]

It was late at night, you were laying in bed looking at the ceiling and thinking, drowning in your own thoughts, something you usually did. It's a small habit you had developed in your time here at Smith's Grove...

After some minutes of thinking, you felt yourself get a little tired, besides, it was late already and it has been another long boring day in the sanitarium. You turned around with a sigh and closed your eyes, feeling the tiredness slowly take over. Suddenly, you heard a loud noise coming from the other side of your door, the hallway. You opened one eye, looking at the door as you heard two men talk. You sighed with annoyance. Probably some patient being annoying again, you thought and closed your eyes once again, not paying much attention to the sound anymore.

As you finally almost fell asleep, your door was opened and two loud people entered all of a sudden. You tiredly opened your eyes in irritation and were welcomed by two men standing inside your room. One man you didn't quite know and another guard, and not just some guard, a very fucking annoying one. Kendall, you didn't quite like him, he has always been an asshole to everyone in the sanitarium. He's one of the guards who likes to treat the patients in here like animals, he seems to find it funny.

The guard suddenly walked up to you and began pulling your arm, causing you to sit up slowly. "Wakey wakey little [Y/N]" You looked at the man in confusion and annoyance, wanting to know what his problem was.

"I have someone special for you to meet, I want you to meet Cousin Noel." Kendall said as he pushed you up, forcing you to get off the bed and stand up. The other guard, introduced to you as Noel, walked towards you and grabbed your arm tightly as Kendall backed away and watched the both of you. "Hi there sweetheart." Noel said. You smelled the alcohol coming from him while he talked, causing you to back away in disgust. The man didn't like that and tightened his grip on your arm, pulling you closer to him. You clenched your teeth as you locked eyes with the man hovering over you.

"The fuck do you want?" You said in a low and irritated voice. "Oh we're just looking in on you, you know." The guard said as he leaned in closer to you. In the corner of your eye, you could see his other hand move towards you. "We just wanted to see how you are--oh! Aren't you a pretty little thing?" The drunk guard said, tucking a stroke of hair covering your face behind your ear and started stroking your hair. You looked at him, annoyed by him touching you. Why were they here in the first place? His hand moved from your hair to your neck and made its way towards your chest. Your eyes widened and you quickly pushed him away with force, causing him to let go of you while he almost lost his balance. "What the hell are you doing!?" You spoke, backing away from the man, until Kendall harshly grabbed your arms from behind.

You gasped and immediately tried to escape his tight grasp. "Let go of me!" You screamed as you tried to hit the guard. The other drunk guard walked over to you again and pulled at your dress. Your eyes widened at the sight, you didn't have anything else under it, Just panties and a bra. "Ooh, what else is under there?" Noel teased, bringing his hand towards your leg and moving it upwards. Your breathing became faster, they were only here to touch you. Anger filled your mind. How could they do that!? They're in a mental hospital! You thought madly.

You felt his hand go under your nightdress. You gasped and kicked him away, causing him to fall backwards. "I said let go you nasty perverts!" You yelled as you threw your head back, harshly slamming your head into Kendall's face, who let go of you and flew back in pain.

You held your head in slight pain and ran to the door, right as you stepped into the hallway you were pulled back by your hair. You screamed as Noel held you tightly against him, wrapping his arms around you so you weren't able to move. "We've got ourselves a fighter! A fresh one, good one cousin!" He laughed mockingly while the other guard walked towards you with a bleeding lip and a sly smirk. As you felt a hand on your body again adrenaline instantly hit you, you began desperately trying to force your way out of Noel's grip, moving your arms and trying to kick the man with angry cries escaping your mouth. "Be quiet!" Kendall said as he hit you in your stomach. You groaned in pain while Noel's grip on you grew tighter.