Chapter 7. || Flowers

You and your psychiatrist had been talking about the relationship between you and Michael, Loomis found it rather weird at some times but he was interested in how Michael's behaviour seemed to change whenever he was with you, it seemed like he got calmer and a little softer even, but only towards you of course... You didn't give the doctor too much information about you and Michael though, just the basic things about your friendship because you didn't want to say anything that would upset Michael if Loomis decided to ever talk about it with him...

In one of your sessions with Doctor Loomis, you asked him if you could spend some time with Michael alone, for no weird reasons of course, besides you assumed Michael saw you as just a friend anyways.. Not that Michael had to know about your love for him, you knew you'd never tell him that..

You told the doctor it could be anywhere, his or your room, the cafeteria or one of the speaking rooms, as long as you could spend some time with Michael since only getting to see each other through breakfast, lunch, dinner and free time wasn't enough for you, especially because you had to impatiently wait in your room to see him and then when you finally saw him, the both of you still couldn't fully communicate well because of all the other people in the room.

Loomis on his behalf hesitated, he wasn't sure if it was a good idea because even if the both of you were good friends, a small voice in the back of his head told him that Michael could switch up and try to attack you all of a sudden. Besides, Michael did seem to be both psychopathic and sociopathic.

So, he was very very hesitant until you kept on begging the man and bringing up the subject every time the both of you spoke, causing him to get so fed up with you, that he agreed... So the first few times you were allowed to see each other anywhere other than the cafeteria or outside there were 2 guards standing at the doors of the room you guys spent time in. The guards bothered you at first, due to the both of you still not having enough privacy and you knew Michael of course tried to communicate as little as possible in the presence of others, like he always did, he didn't like when people saw him communicate all too much and having the guards standing there by the door, looking at the both of you, was extremely awkward too... But after spending more time with each other in the room, Loomis had told the guards to let the both of you be, but of course, for security purposes, there were still cameras though. But either way, you found it much better to talk to Michael without the guards in the room and even if you were probably being watched by Loomis or any of the guards, you didn't care, it wasn't like they could clearly see the emotion in Michael's eyes change or see his small responses towards you...

But during the small periods of times you were together, that slight childhood crush you still had and tried so hard to ignore had fully come back again now, and this time the feelings you had for the killer were even bigger and god you hated it. Because you knew he probably didn't want to do anything with having a romantic relationship with anyone, that's just who Michael was, or in your case, that's how you knew him. Besides, he probably wouldn't fall in love with you anyways, you were just his childhood friend, his only friend.

. . .

[ 2 weeks later... ]

You sat in the room you and Michael usually had your small privet moments together, waiting on him to show up. The door opened and with a slight bit of excitement showing in your eyes, you turned your head to look at the door, expecting Michael to walk into the room. But instead, an older man stepped inside, Ismael. "Hey, there [Y/N]" He said as your excitement faded and you were a little disappointed but still gave him a small "Hi" while watching the man walk towards the table you sat on. You could see he was holding something in his hands. "I know you and Michael are probably both the most creative ones I've met in here, so I thought why not give you some paper? Maybe you'll be able to teach him to make those paper flowers you always make." Ismael said with a smile as he placed some papers on the table, along with some scissors, not the sharpest ones though, probably those scissors kindergarteners use. Your eyes went to the stuff on the table and then moved back to Ismael, having a slight smile on your lips. "That's kind of you, thank you, Ismael." You said.