Chapter 6. || interviews

The same night you went to bed feeling a slight bit of happiness inside you. It was because of Michael. How he responded to you and only you, how he looked at you. The thoughts you had made you realise that the small childhood crush you thought you were over, was slowly coming back. Whenever you were with Michael you suddenly got a burst of happiness inside you and whenever he looked at you or showed any sign of interest in you you got that feeling again, the weird feeling you always used to have around him when he was younger.

It gave you that oddly comforting feeling whenever you were with him, especially now you knew he accepted you as his friend again.
But that was all you were to him, you were sure of it. There was no way that Michael, especially now and with how much he has changed, would ever actually fall in love with someone.

You sometimes wondered what it would be like if Michael was truly yours, how it would be to know that a person such as Michael loved and cared for you. But all you could do was wonder and dream of the thoughts in your mind... How stupid of you to, you knew exactly that all the little thoughts you had would never, ever become a reality.

And besides that, you didn't plan on telling Michael about your love for him either. Maybe once, somewhere far in the future when your romantic love for the man is gone, but not now. You wouldn't want to ruin your friendship, you were happy that he was your friend, even if you were actually secretly in love with him and even if you knew that the both of you would probably never be more than friends... But again, you were glad he was your friend, and that you finally had the friendship you had always wanted with him, even if he had changed and doesn't even say a word anymore.

You knew you changed too. You weren't that small sweet girl with a shy yet bubbly personality anymore. You were a murderer now, someone who just went nuts one day, that's what they call us right? 

But the thing was, Michael was too, he was also a murderer, someone who went nuts one day. The both of you once had someone else's blood on your hands, hurt someone, just because you wanted to, just because you wanted revenge. Maybe that was the one thing you always had in common, maybe that's what reconnected the both of you again. The bloodlust, the urge to hurt someone, the urge to pierce a knife into someone's flesh, the urge to take revenge on the ones who hurt you..

Who knows?

.

.

[2 weeks later.]

You were sitting on your desk, making another one of your paper roses. You were minding your business, quietly humming a tune as you did. Suddenly the door opened and footsteps filled the room. You slightly moved your head to look at the door.

"Hey [Y/N], sorry to bother you." Ismael said. Your head turned around, eyes on the man standing in the doorway before you turned your head to your desk again, "It's alright" You said, putting the paper flower you'd just made on the desk before turning around to look at Ismael again. "So what happened, why are you here?" You asked the guard who stood in the doorway. "Doctor Loomis would like to talk to you, I've been told that there are people for you." He replied as you raised a brow. People? For me?

"Oh? Alright then." You said, standing up from your desk and walking over to Ismael who was still standing in the doorway. You raised your wrists as he cuffed them and led you out of the room, towards Loomis's office.

. . .

"Hello [Y/N]" Loomis spoke as you sat down in front of him and gave him a small greeting nod. "So as Ismael has probably told you, you have visitors. They travelled a long way to see you and will be very glad to meet you. They're waiting in the cafeteria, please, for the sake of us all, be on your best behaviour." Loomis said, causing your curiosity to rise. You gave him a nod as the both of you stood up and walked out of the office, to the cafeteria with 2 guards beside you.