Chapter 16. || A memory

[The next day. 30 September 2004]

You were taken to Doctor McTravish's office right after lunch, you had another session with him.
'fun, very.' Especially after hearing so much shit about that "secret medicine" he's using on the patients. You thought as a guard opened the door and led you inside.

"Ah, hello [Y/N], I hope you slept well." The doctor greeted you while sitting at his desk. "Hello doctor, and yes, I did to my surprise." You replied, giving the man a fake smile while you were sat down in front of him and were cuffed to the chair. You stared at the doctor, your eyes following his hands, he pressed a button on a voice recorder placed next to him on his desk and then turned his head towards you. You blinked, staring at the man while waiting for him to speak. "So [Y/N], I have some questions and... These may be quite..." The man paused with a unsure expression, searching for the words to tell you. "..Unexpected, so if you think these questions are a little too sensitive to talk about and if you don't want to answer them then I am fully okay with that, It's not my intention to be pushing you in having to tell me things you don't want to talk about." The doctor spoke and you slightly tilted your head, 'What was he going to ask?' You asked yourself, staring at the man.

"Go ahead." You said with slight curiosity.

"So I've done some research, mostly about your case but also your past. And I've come across a statement that has said that you were befriended with another, quite dangerous patient named Michael Myers, is that correct?" The doctor said while looking at you. You nodded. As soon as you heard the name Michael Myers leave his lips, you knew what was coming and why he was asking you about him all of a sudden, it made you think of doctor Loomis for a second.

"So I was just wondering, how did you meet him? And what is Myers to you?" Doctor McTravish asked.

You went quiet for a second, thinking of what kind of answer you could give the man in front of you. You didn't want him to know all too much about you or Michael though. "Well, Michael and I used to go to school together. At that time we weren't particularly close... But I liked to call us friends rather than just classmates, also because I did have more interactions with him than most of the people in our class. A few weeks before Michael was sent to Smiths grove sanitarium, we did start to become better friends." You said and looked away from the doctor's gaze. Your eyes randomly landed on a disk sitting on a cabinet in the back. As you look at the disk an old memory popped into your mind.

.

.

[1990 October 19]

"Hey!" You yelled to the 4 boys standing in front of the lockers, walking towards them while holding something in your hand and hiding it behind your back. The 3 boys turned around as they saw you approaching them. One of them stepped towards you, Wesley Rhoades. "What do you want huh?" The guy asked, raising a brow at you.

You looked at the taller boy standing in front of you, he was the clown of the school, the boy who bullied anyone he can come across. He had been bullying Michael for a long time, Michael mostly ignored them but you hated it, yet you were always afraid of the boys, being scared that they'll start to bully you too, but not today. You didn't exactly know why but you suddenly felt a wave of anger wash over you after you saw them bullying Michael again while he was just trying to get to his locker in peace, they were mocking him for his mom and his sister. 'How could they do that! It wasn't even Michael's fault' your young self thought

"When can you stop being so annoying to him? It's becoming really childish Wesley." Your 8-year-old self told the boy standing in front of you with confidence in your voice, he was much taller than you, and older too, guess you were really feeling brave today. 'Oh this might not end so well.'