Chapter 11. || Separation

You laid in bed the past few hours, thinking about what happened in your psychiatrist's office. You still couldn't believe it, how could your father have survived that? It was the only thing on your mind, the only question you kept asking yourself... Why didn't you stab him somewhere else, how stupid could you have been?... He doesn't deserve to live, he deserves to die in the worst way there will ever be.

And you will be the one to do that. You will kill your father once and for all and you will make sure that nobody will stop you this time and that the only thing left of him is his dead corpse.

The door suddenly opened and your head quickly shot towards it as you instantly got out of your thoughts. Finally, it was time to see Michael... For the last time.

 You stood up from the bed and walked towards the guard who then handcuffed you and lead you through the hallway in silence. As you came to Michael's door the guard opened it and you walked inside. 

"Hey Michael, you have a visitor." The man said and Michael's head shot towards you as if he was also waiting on you. A slight smile formed on your lips as you saw his unmasked face look back at you, you barely saw him without wearing one of his masks, but gosh was he handsome without them. He had such a pretty face, you wondered why he even wore them in the first place... You knew he always liked wearing masks when he was younger though, yet you were still curious about the real reason behind his love for masks.
You made your way to Michael, who was sitting at his desk, as usual. But before you did anything else or even made contact with him yet, you turned around and looked at the guard who was watching you both from the doorway "A little privacy would be nice?" You said while the guard rolled his eyes at your comment. "15 minutes." He said and walked into the hallway, closing the door behind him.

"Hi Michael." You said, your voice slightly softening as you stood right beside him and placed one of your still handcuffed hands on his shoulder, to your surprise, he didn't even flinch or stiffen under your touch. He simply looked up at you standing beside him and stared into your eyes. As your eyes locked, you got a feeling that Michael wanted to say something, you could see it. It was just as if you could read his thoughts just by looking into his eyes and when you looked just deep enough, the smallest hint of emotion was seen and you were sure that it was anything but happiness.

 "You heard the news huh?" You spoke with a small sigh leaving your lips. Michael slowly nodded his head at your words. As you saw this, you couldn't help but feel a little more bad for him, even if you knew you couldn't do anything, even if you knew the both of you couldn't do anything other than just deal with it. "I'm sorry, I'd rather stay here with you than go there, trust me. I don't get why Loomis agreed with this... Couldn't he just--.. Isolate me for a few months instead of transporting me to another saniterium all of a sudden.. I've been here just for a few years.." You mumbled madly. "Yet there is nothing we can do about it now..." You added with a small sigh as Michael gave a slow nod in reply.  

You looked at him, thinking... Sinking into your thoughts for a moment... And after a few seconds, you moved a little closer to him and spoke softly. "I could try my best to escape..." You whispered to him as he looked at you. "I don't know how.. But I'll find out a way to, I promise. But... Will you even be able to escape this place? Do you even have any idea how?.." You said with a slight tone of despair in your voice, just because you knew the people in here have an eye on Michael, they think he's dangerous and treat him different from other patients. Michael shook his head and looked at his desk. He suddenly grabbed a paper and started to write while you looked at him in curiosity. 

I will escape, I promise

He wrote on the paper. Seeing this made a small smile appear on your lips once again. "I'll be waiting on you, I promise that too... I'll escape and hide somewhere in Haddonfield, somewhere you'll be able to find me.." You told him as you looked into his cold blue eyes... The both of you instantly had a place in mind, the forest, the forest where the both of you would always go when you were younger... You knew he'd be able to escape and find you and so would you.