Chapter Six

"Ahhhhhhh... Huh? Oh...Thank goodness. I haven't been bitten", Maria sat upon a soft bed with fluffy pink blankets.

'At least they gave me a nice room', she thought to herself, 'Huh? Wait, I don't remember changing!', she startled as she realized that she was no longer in the pretty dress she wore yesterday. She blushed, wondering who changed her. Was it that gorgeous red-head boy she met in the reception room yesterday? Or was it the tall, dark, and handsome man with glasses?

'I wonder if I could get him to wear contacts?', she wondered. The glasses looked too nerdy.

"Oh lookie here, the little Bitch is awake", Maria felt someone's hot breath in her ear and shuddered and blushed even more.

"Ah", She gasped, launching into her innocent, good girl act once more. Perched on the edge of her bed was the fedora hat boy from yesterday. He was really hot, and Maria wondered what he'd look like without his clothes on.

"You look pretty sexy in negligee. And you give off such a delicious aroma. Are you trying to tempt me... Little Bitch?" He purred, as he crawled across the bed towards her.

'Oh, this is more like it!', she thought excitedly, 'I knew they'd have to give into my charms sooner or later'. However, she still had to do her best to act innocently alluring.

"Ahhh...... No! Please stop!", she fake cried to sell the act. Suddenly, the door opened, and the handsome, dark-haired man walked into the room.

"It's time to get up", he announced, ignoring the position his brother and the horrid human girl were in.

"Awww, Reiji! I was just having fun", Laito wined playfully to his brother.

"You also need to get changed", Reiji gave him a quick glance as he placed a set of clothes on the frankly disturbing shade of pink bed.

"Wha? Get changed? Are we going somewhere?", Maria asked dumbly, causing Reiji to roll his eyes.

"Isn't it obvious? You're going to school", he talked slowly, as if explaining things to a child, a really dumb child.

"School!? But its so late", Maria complained. She hated school, though she could often get out of it by playing sick with her father. Then he'd stay around with her and treat her even more like a princess. She wondered if she could play the same trick here, the thought of having one of the boys taking care of her all day was an appealing one.

Reiji gave the dark-hired girl a disgusted look,

"How dense can you be? Do you need every little thing spelled out for you? You're going to night school".

'Oh', thought Maria to herself, 'he's so mean! I'm going to have to work hard to sort this man out! Maybe a day spent with him will help?' She immediately gave her most convincing coughing performance which forced blood into her face so that she looked flushed with a fever.

"Oh dear! I feel so hot. I think I have a fever! I can't possibly go to school now!"

Reiji raised an eyebrow and looked over to Laito, who was trying very hard not to burst out laughing.

"Hmmm......", he said, pretending to look thoughtful, "hold on, let me check my 'Giveashitometer'...... nope, nothing." At this comment Laito finally burst, laughing so hard tears formed in the corners of his eyes. Whoever said his brother didn't have a sense of humor was a liar.

"Get dressed human. I expect you to be in the foyer in 10 minutes. If you are late, I will punish you and I promise you will not like it", Reiji said in a tone that left no room for argument, "You too Laito".

"Yes mummy dearest!", Laito laughed cheekily before crawling off the bed and following Reiji out of the room, leaving a tomato-red, indignantly spluttering banshee.

*******

Haru was awakened by the presence of another person in his bed...... .......

"THE HELL!!!!????"

WOMP!!!

A pillow was thrown (quite hard) at the brunette boy, effectively shutting him up.

"So noisy", a voice complained. Haru looked over to see the resting figure of Shu, sprawled across his bed. Haru took a deep breath and calmed himself down.

"Sorry", he said, softly this time, "you kinda frightened me there".

"Mmmmm", the blonde-haired vampire muttered sleepily before turning over, so that he was facing Haru. Haru just sighed and moved to get out of bed, however, he felt a long arm wrap around his waist and pull him back onto the bed and into the sleeping vampire's chest. Haru couldn't help but blush. They stayed like that for a while, before the door opened and Subaru poked his head around the door.

"WAKE UP IDIOTS!!!!!", He yelled loudly, causing Shu to groan and hold Haru even tighter.

"Reiji's going to be pissed if you don't get your asses dressed and down to the entry hall in 10 minutes", Subaru continued, walking into the room to messily throw a school uniform on the bed, before turning around and marching back out again and slamming the door behind him.

'Wow, just...... wow', Haru didn't think he'd ever met someone with anger issues like this guy. Wriggling around, Haru tried to struggle his way out of Shu's tight hold of him.

"Come on Shu, Reiji said he'd punish me if I broke the rules yesterday and I really don't want to find out if he meant it or not", Haru tried to plead with the man.

Eventually, the blonde vampire loosened his grip and Haru managed to struggle free. Grabbing the uniform on his bed he hastily went to the bathroom to get changed. He managed to grab his brand new backpack (it had been given to him by Reiji) and a sleepy Shu, before hurrying down the stairs and into the foyer, with not a minute to spare.

********

Author's notes: Hello again! We're finally getting some potential romance on the way! What do you guys think of Haru and Shu? I know they're basically opposites but I thought they might be able to balance each other out a bit.

I'm honestly not sure what I'm going to do with Maria though. I mean, at the moment she's basically here to cause trouble but as the story progresses I'm still wondering what part she'll have to play. 

Anyways, stay safe and have a lovely day!