5

ₓ˚. ୭ ˚○◦˚.˚◦○˚ ୧ .˚ₓₓ˚. ୭ ˚○◦˚.˚◦○˚ ୧ .˚ₓ
afternoon, 2:19, eden academy

after the speech and interviews, everyone finds people that they know. loid and you decide that you should leave to try and avoid your parents as best as possible, but someone seemingly small tugs on your blouse as you leave the gate.

assuming it's anya, you ignore it and continue walking, holding hands with loid. the kid tugs even harder, causing you to shout at them unknowingly. you look back and there he is. damian.

he wraps his arm around your leg and you just stand still. you look to the side and loid is shocked too.

you find your father sprinting toward damian, not you, and pulls him off your leg. he holds a complaining damians hand and looks at you up and down. attitude and all.

as your father begins to walk away, loid grasps his shoulder, causing him to stop. he annoyedly turns around and says, "what." in a raspy voice.

"aren't you going to say anything to...y/n...?" loid raises his eyebrow.

your father clears his throat. "i do not know this person. goodbye." he turns on his heel and walks away.

loid tries to call him back, but your father ignores him. from afar, he begins to have a very...mad...talk with your mother. they are doing various mad gestures at each other before they begin to turn away from each other.

your mother runs to you, her arms spread out as if she is going to give you a hug. then, she does.

you feel her warm arms that you missed after many years, but then you realize that her husband is the man that kicked you out. therefore, you pull away from her with a frown.

"y/n, who is this?" she asks, holding onto your shoulders. loid glances at you, then looks back at your mother.

"loid forger, psychiatrist. this is my--our--daughter anya." he smiles, then commands for anya to say hi. she says hi, but you maintain a frown.

your mother looks at loid for a few seconds before she looks back at you. "look, y/n, it's been a rough time since you've left. your father and i have been miserable without you and we want you back." 

suddenly, you gasp and fall to the ground. loid catches you before you hit the ground and you use the rest of your energy to get back up with a grunt. 

"y/n, please. you know we love you." your mother says, practically begging.

anya is patting your back, but you are speechless. loid lays an arm on your back. 

you both look at each other, then back at your mother. 

"honey, let's give them a second chance." loid says to you.

what the heck?! wasn't he on your side?

loids eyes are drilling holes into you, so you decide to cooperate and say yes.

your mother gives you a big hug after, but all you want to do is vomit. 

"y/n, we are sorry for kicking you out. we truly missed you." 

"well, then why did you? why did you have to put me out in the world early? you abandoned me!" you wanted to say.

but instead just a simple 'okay.' came out of your mouth.

your mother said goodbye to you and you, loid, and anya left eden academy.

anya tugs on your shirt. "who was that?" she asked innocently.

"nobody." you muttered, walking along.

ₓ˚. ୭ ˚○◦˚.˚◦○˚ ୧ .˚ₓₓ˚. ୭ ˚○◦˚.˚◦○˚ ୧ .˚ₓ
nighttime, loid's apartment, 10:41pm

as you finish reading How to take care of a kid 101, loid knocks on your door. he then opens it, displaying a tiny velvet covered box. 

he hands it to you with no words and you open it. a shiny ring!

he slips it on your finger with a smirk.

"i wanted to make our marriage seems a bit more 'real' so i bought you this. it was expensive, so cherish it." loid smiled at you, tucking himself under the covers of your bed.

you snicker to yourself in happiness. "thank you." you say in astonishment.

anya comes out from under the bed and gasps. "you guys are married! you should know, papa is a sp-"

loid interrupts her. "go back to bed, anya." he demands, picking her up and setting her outside your room door. he locks the door so she can't come back in and settles himself back in the covers.

"what are you reading, dear? i didn't know you liked to read." loid states. he puts his glasses on and looks at the cover. his response to it is, 'seriously?'

"well, i've never been a mother before so i have to learn somehow!" you exclaim, throwing your hand up in the air. 

"you can ask me, honey. i'm a father, i know." loid puts the book in a cabinet and wraps his arms around you. "god, i'm tired."

"go to sleep." you reply.

"in your bed." loid smirks. you push him off of your bed and kick him out. he walks out shamefully and you fall asleep in your empty bed.

-------

WOOHOO i finally brought myself to make another part after a million months

TY FOR ALMOST 5K ON THIS STORY I LOVE SEEING THE NUMBERS GO HIGHER EVERYDAY!!!!!

UPDATE
THANK YOU FOR 5K !!!!!! AAAA I'M SO HAPPPYYY

lies | loid forger (spy x family)On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara