7

knowing tsuki, she'd definitely be up at this hour. you and anya rode a taxi over to her home and frantically pounded on the door, which could've scared her, but that wasn't important.

the curtain opened and her face popped out. she saw it was you, so she opened the door.

"what happened to you!" tsuki put her hands on your shoulders and led both you and anya inside.

anya burst out into tears. "papa...he has a very big secret! i can't keep it anymore."

you raise your eyebrow. "how long have you known about this secret? did he tell you?"

anya narrows her eyes away from you. she doesn't say anything.

"anya..." your voice trails on. "tell me."

tsuki sits at the table with both of you, bringing a hot tea. "drink up." she whispers.

anya touches the hot tea cup as if nothing happened. "i can't. papa said no."

"he told you?" tsuki asks after sipping on her tea.

anya sighs, taking in a lot of air. finally, she says, "papa has been lying to you. papa is a spy and he's trying to find out more about your father. that's why he met you in the first place. before we even met, he had planned everything. also, i'm adopted."

"you're adopted?!" tsuki asked in shock, ignoring everything that came before that.

you couldn't comprehend this information. he had been stalking you before he met you? how did anya know this?

"i can read minds." she replied to your thoughts out loud. "i was a test subject and i possessed the ability to mind read. i was made on accident, but i escaped the facility and was put into an orphanage. i had a lot of families before papa came along. you know, i thought he loved me."

"this is really sad." tsuki commented. "just know i love you, even though i don't even know your name."

she stroked anyas pink hair. "i'm anya." she grinned.

"why don't we..."--you grinned--"...side with my father?"

a sly smirk formed on your face.

"what do you mean? we're going to tell him that papa has been trying to find out what he's been up to?" anya asked, confused.

"you are definitely right. knowing my father, he won't take it lightly, would he?" you smirk.

"what if your father tells papa and tries to get him arrested?"

"then we bribe him. it's a done deal." you reply, taking a sip of your tea.

"y/n...i don't think we should do this...i love papa..." anya whines.

you slam your hand on the table. "anya! i told you it's a done deal!"

anya flinches and puts her head down onto the table.

tsuki pats her on the back and bites her lip. "y/n, you shouldn't do this...you're getting yourself into more trouble than you should've been in. why are you here anyway?"

"someone broke into loid's apartment and kidnapped us. well, they crashed the car, lit it on fire, and ran. luckily, we escaped before we were engulfed in the flames." you shrug. "nothing too big."

anyas quiet sobs could be heard.

"papa saw us running and came to our defense..." anya says, slowly putting her head up. "he wanted to protect us."

"papa is a liar." you reply angrily. "he lied to me and you, and you still have the heart to love him?!"

"i..." anya decides to be quiet and put her head down.

"my plan is going into action, starting now. tomorrow, i will show up at my father's home and propose the plan to him. if he does not agree and threatens to tell loid, we will bribe him with money. loids money, of course. if loid questions why i'm taking his money, i'll make an excuse about...shopping. he won't care!"

"and if he doesn't accept the bribe money?" tsuki questions with a hand on her chin.

"we run away to another country. simple."

ₓ˚. ୭ ˚○◦˚.˚◦○˚ ୧ .˚ₓₓ˚. ୭ ˚○◦˚.˚◦○˚ ୧ .˚ₓ
6:31am, loid's apartment, morning

everyone arrives back to loids apartment after the silhouette.

you all gather around the living room to have a serious talk.

"so...are we going to talk?" anya asks, breaking the silence. loid flexes his fingers, sighing.

"loid...do you know anyone that could have keys to your apartment?" you ask him. he looks around the room while biting his lip.

"i don't..." he frowns. you already knew he had enemies that could easily try and break into the apartment.

you inspect his body language. "you're being honest? absolutely no one?" you could almost feel the sides of your mouth coming up into a wide grin, liking the feeling of manipulation.

loid clears his throat. "absolutely no one."

jeez, he's a good liar. you think.

"i believe you. you're my husband after all." you grin.

"why wouldn't you? you can tell me anything. i already told you all my secrets, y/n."

anya's eyes trail off away from loid, sensing a lie.

"oh, i'm sure. i tell you EVERYTHING, loid." you lie.

everything was going according to plan.

------

Forgot to add an authors note the time I posted this

PLEASE LEAVE COMMENTS I LOVE TO READ THEM WHETHER THEY ARE WEIRD OR NOT ❤

if you're confused about something comment it and I'll reply for sure.