13

ₓ˚. ୭ ˚○◦˚.˚◦○˚ ୧ .˚ₓₓ˚. ୭ ˚○◦˚.˚◦○˚ ୧ .˚ₓ
restaurant, 9:02am, morning

"wake up, y/n, will ya?" loid says, tapping you on the shoulder aggressively. you're at a breakfast restaurant with your head down on the table. 

a fancy outfit is now put on your body, which wasn't there before. 

you wake up from what seemed like a ten year nap, your head shooting up from the table. 

you look around, confused. "huh?"

a waitress approaches you both with two drinks, a lemonade and a glass of wine. "the glass of wine?" 

loid slowly raises his hand. the waitress sets the glass of wine before him and sets the glass of lemonade in front of you. there is a plate of eggs and hashbrown, steaming hot, sitting in front of you. 

"excuse me, mrs/mr, are you okay?" the waitress says to you. you look up at her, not planning to reply. 

you give her a look that pleads her for her help. she does not seem to take the hint and walks off with a smile on her face. 

"what's with the face, darling?" loid asks after noticing your begging face. "you seem to want to get away. remember, i'm not a normal man. i'm a spy."

"and a killer," you mumble under your breath, stabbing the eggs with your fork. you maintain a frown as you stuff the food in your mouth. 

loid looks at his food happily as if he didn't just kill A CHILD a few days before.

"so, what do you want to talk about, y/n darling?" he says to you putting his hand on yours. 

"i don't touch killers." you pull your hand away and pick up the hashbrown with your hands. "why don't we talk about the fact that you POISONED ME YESTERDAY?" you give him a sarcastic smile. 

"it was for your own good." he brings his eyes away from yours. "plus, it is not proper to talk about those things in a proper place such as this one." 

"'kay, whatever." you let your eyes wander around the restaurant, soon landing on loid drinking his wine.

"did you want some of my wine, y/n? it's quite fine." he slides the wine glass toward you. 

"you're literally giving me trust issues. i can't take another drink from you." 

"oh, no. this is not poisoned." he slides it to you even more. "i just want to give you a taste." 

you roll your eyes and pick up the wine glass. you drink out of the glass. the wine tastes luxurious and exquisite. 

"hm, i guess it's good. how much was this?" you ask him with a smile on your face. 

"don't worry about it, dear. drink some more if you'd like." loid tells you. "i can order another one." 

"no, i'm good. can we leave?" you ask anxiously. "i'm full." 

"sure, dear, come with me." he grabs your arm with a tight grip, slowly sliding his hand down to your hand. 

your fingers intertwine and you feel yourself loving him again for a second. 

he opens the car door for you with a grin, leaning in toward your face and placing his lips onto yours. "i love you, y/n."

you took a second to consider whether you were falling in love with loid again.

the answer might be yes.

-------

FINALLY THE CHAPTER WHERE I BEGAN TO RECOLLECT MYSELF AND WRITE

I HOPE YOU ALL ENJOYED THIS CHAPTER