6

ₓ˚. ୭ ˚○◦˚.˚◦○˚ ୧ .˚ₓₓ˚. ୭ ˚○◦˚.˚◦○˚ ୧ .˚ₓ
morning, loid's apartment, 8:00am

a loud alarm blasts in loid's room, which wakes you up. you shoot up out of bed to go and scold loid for having such a loud alarm.

you shove his door open, and he is sitting on his bed in a full suit.

"sorry, dear. i've got to get to work." he gets up and runs out the door. you pull his arm back and face him toward you.

"where do you work? i'll bring you some lunch." you give him a crooked smile, holding his hand tighter.

his eyes stare at you, until he finds something to say. "you know...my office..." 

"where?" you grin. "do you not want lunch?"

"haven't i told you? try your hardest to remember, you'll remember it before lunchtime." he replies, immediately turning around and sprinting out the door.

why was he being so secretive? you think to yourself. 

ₓ˚. ୭ ˚○◦˚.˚◦○˚ ୧ .˚ₓₓ˚. ୭ ˚○◦˚.˚◦○˚ ୧ .˚ₓ
12:09am, the woods, midnight

franky takes the papers the loid hands him. 

"you got someone to take care of anya for you?" he asked him, putting it in an envelope.

"yes, i have. their father is donovan desmond, so this mission will be a breeze." loid answers, breathing out. 

"how did you find them?" 

"it was easy. i tracked them down for a month and found out where they went. then, i sent anya to whine for peanuts, which would catch y/n's attention. i found out that they needed me to do a favor, so i asked for one in return. and now we're here." loid grinned.

"wow, you are great at being a spy. teach me your ways!" franky exclaimed, laughing right after. loid seemed very serious, so unlike franky, he didn't. franky had noticed and stopped laughing because it felt awkward.

"you know, this morning, y/n asked me where i work." loid his lip reluctantly. "i couldn't tell them."

"it's great that you kept control. i'll put in a good word for you." franky winked. loid finds it totally unamusing, so he begins to walk away as franky desperately apologizes.

ₓ˚. ୭ ˚○◦˚.˚◦○˚ ୧ .˚ₓₓ˚. ୭ ˚○◦˚.˚◦○˚ ୧ .˚ₓ
4:07am, loid's apartment, midnight

tw: blood

you bite your lip as you eagerly turn the next page of your thriller book. suddenly, you hear keys jangle and the front door opens.

since you were in your room, you couldn't see who was at the door. you put the book down and pause. 

loid should be home by now, you think. who could be at the door?

you tip-toe over to the door and open it. with a slight creak from the door, a silhouette figure appears in front of you.

you and the silhouette pause. 

"loid?" you ask, rubbing your eyes as if you were sleeping seconds before. 

the silhouette doesn't say anything. instead, it pushes you against the wall. 

you yelp out.

as the silhouette pushes your shoulders against the wall, you cry out in agony. you feel like your shoulders are about to dislocate.

"loid!" you scream out, but the silhouette covers your mouth.

"shut up." it demands in a deep voice.

you get dragged across the floor by the silhouette, who ultimately drags you down the stairs and into their vehicle.

it is still dark, so you are unable to see anything.

you feel a tiny finger tap you on the shoulder. 

"y/n? is that you?" anya asks quietly, shaking. you put both arms on her shoulders and tell her it's going to be okay.

"i have a secret that i need to tell you..." anya's voice quivers. 

"anya! do you know who that was?!" 

"they're coming to get me..." she sobs. "i'm scared, y/n!"

"shut up!" the silhouette demands, speeding the vehicle faster.

"anya..what do you mean by that! they're coming to get you? who?" you had a million questions, but only ask one at a time.

"i can read min-" 

the car takes a sharp turn, ending in the driver crashing into the silhouette. the car's alarm goes off and the silhouette flees.

anya shrieks, trying to free herself from her tied hands.

"anya! are you okay?!" you shout out to her. your arms are tied too so you can't do anything.

you spot the silhouette pouring a liquid on the car, then lighting a fire from a lighter.

the car suddenly bursts into flames as you and anya attempt to kick down the trunk. with your most powerful kick, the trunk's window shatters.

anya tries to climb out the broken window. the flames get closer and you begin to sweat. 

she falls out of the window and onto the street. then, it was your turn. as you attempt to climb out the window with no arms, cuts appear on your body from the broken glass.

anya is sobbing, her knees bleeding out onto the street. 

you fall out onto the road, your elbows hitting the road the hardest. you hiss in pain, but get back up again. 

you grab anya and run as far as you can.

a hand pulls your hoodie back and you and anya stop. 

"what are you doing here?!" a man says. loid.

"s-someone has keys to the apartment...loid..." you cry out in distress.

anya hangs tight onto loids leg. her tears dampen his pants.

loid's eyes widen. "run somewhere safe!" he reaches into his pocket.

you began to run before you could see what he took out. 

you ran with anya, far where someone couldn't know where.

tsuki's house.

------

who is the silhouette? maybe we'll find out next chapter 

THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR READING THIS CHAPTER I HOPE TO SEE YOU NEXT CHAPTER