Chapter 5: The Mysterious Blonde

"Yiqa sem!"

Kyle's vision blurred. He was half-awake, quickly lapsing back into a sleeping state.

The voice repeated and his arm was shook. "Yiqa sem!"

Kyle woke up, and glanced over to see who it was. He could make out a figure with long hair. It was a girl, and from her silhouette, he could see that she was wearing a dress.

He got up and turned the light on. When he saw who it was, he gasped. It was a girl, with a reddened face and a bright smile. A little shocked herself, she got up from his bed and began pacing towards him.

Kyle gasped. He was overcome by her beauty. She wore a golden strand of hair, decorated in jewelry that he never saw before. He hasn't seen anything like it on earth, nor has he ever seen anything like it before.

She wore a pink dress woven in a mysterious pattern. It was almost like a robe, but it looked so much like a dress. Her footwear was mysterious, and flashed brightly with every step she took.

He stared at her, deeply entranced in her spell. His heart rate elevated as he fixed his gaze on her. All he could do was smile. She stood there, frozen, doing the same. She studied him closely. She gasped for air as if she were very deep underwater. Her face became more red. She caught a tuft of her hair in her pointer finger and unfurled it slowly.

Kyle then mustered all the courage that he had and tried talking to her, but she shied away. It was as if she didn't understand a word he said. His face reddened and he choked. "Um..." he stammered. "Hello...I am Kyle..."

The beautiful blonde backed away, as if she didn't understand. "Ma qua qi?" she asked, pointing at him.

"I'm sorry." he sighed. "I don't understand...."

The blonde-haired girl walked toward Kyle, pointing at him. "Ma...." She whispered. "Ma...."

At this point, Kyle was confused. "Do you want your mother?"

After he said that, he became completely embarrassed. I just asked her a question that she did not understand. If she didn't speak my language, how would she understand a word I just said?

Having given up on verbal communication, they both went back to staring at each other, trying to communicate to one another in some way.

The beautiful blonde then stared at Kyle and closed her eyes...What is she doing? Is she falling asleep?

The girl sat there, looking totally relaxed, in some kind of meditative state. With her eyes closed, she kept her face towards Kyle, inhaling and exhaling softly. Shrugging her shoulders, she opened her eyes. "Fa nabi xanqianoz..." she muttered.

Those words got Kyle's attention. He softly jabbed his head. How could I be so dumb? That info beam...It made me fluent in Renzinian! Could she be Renzinian?

If she was, then that dialect was not familiar to him. He knew every Renzinian dialect but this one seemed a little off. He studied her again. She was a few inches shorter than him and her eyes were the color of emeralds. He looked down at her breasts and her midriff, which was covered by the shiny pink of her dress. Her legs were smooth with her feet covered in a strange otherworldly footwear that he never saw before. Whatever it was, it produced very bright flashes every time she took a step.

The beautiful blonde girl started to get restless. She wanted to talk to him so badly, but he doesn't know any of her words. Out of frustration, she tried again. "Maok ik qiua zonin? Nia zonin ik Zoria 1000. Maok qiuash?"

Kyle listened attentively and nodded. For Renzinian, that is a very strange dialect. Why haven't I ever heard these words before? Kyle tried, using his fluency in Renzinian: "Naop ip ziua qonin?"