Chapter 12: Into the Darkness

Kyle continued sobbing, his face red with tears. All he could see in his mind was the horrible memory of what just happened. The Zendian captain shattered his world with the capture of his beloved girlfriend. Zoria 50000's screams created a horrible awakening to Kyle and his two other dear companions: Pix 700 and Zinka 620.

As Kyle thought about the memories more and more, his tears began to dry up. This was the race that gave Henry all his power! The race that gave Henry the power to send him to the other side of the universe! As Kyle thought about the Zendians more and more, his sorrow slowly turned to anger.

Pix 700, still shaken from what happened, tapped his hand on Kyle's shoulder. "Kyle, I know that you're very upset about losing her, but we'll get her back. Okay?"

Kyle nodded, giving Pix 700 a vengeful look on his face. "We will, and I will slaughter their entire race! The savages are all bent on conquest. They do not care about anyone else. All they desire is power!"

Pix 700 nodded. "That may be true, but maybe we shouldn't be looking for more trouble. Let's just rescue her. We are not nearly powerful enough to take them all on." Pix 700 looked at Zinka 620, who was still quietly weeping. "You too! Neither of us are even close to being prepared to fight the Zendians. Wipe those tears off, and let's get learning some more magic. We need to be strong for Zoria 50000! She would want this!"

Zinka 620 looked up and nodded. She then hugged Pix 700. "You are right! For Zoria 50000, I will get stronger so we will be ready to fight the Zendians...Wait!"

Pix 700 looked at her and shrugged his shoulders. "What is it?"

"What's the best magic that we should learn?" Zinka 620 asked him. "Kyle learned all the spells in the Poq Rez. We should ask him!"

Both Pix 700 and Zinka 620 both turned to Kyle, whose determination to destroy the Zendians was growing by the second. "Kyle!" They both shouted. "What should we learn? We won't have time to learn everything, so what spells do you recommend to give us the best odds against the Zendians?"

Kyle scratched his head and smiled. "Learn the spell speed first! With that, you will be able to learn 50 spells in the time that it takes to learn one! From there, learn as much as you can. Especially learn wall, since you can use that to protect yourself from their powerful spells. With that one, their powerful spells will reflect off of you and come back onto them!"

"Got it!" Pix 700 shouted. "Zinka 620, let's go learn some more magic!"

Suddenly, Kyle felt a strong force. While Kyle couldn't fully explain it, he felt like there was something nearby him. Was it outside the ship? Was it Zoria 50000 trying to get his attention? Kyle closed his eyes and he could visualize a strong magnetic force nearby. "Wait!" he shouted. "I feel like there's a strong magnetic force outside. From what I remember from the info beam, there can be traces left behind from other ships warping, and warp points, making travel to different galaxies a lot easier. If we can open up their warp point, we can warp to where Zoria 50000 is. I know it!"

Pix 700 smiled. "Then access that warp point! We don't have a map of that galaxy where that warp leads to, but go for it! Zinka 620 and I are going to learn magic now!"

Kyle nodded, as both Pix 700 and Zinka 620 left the room. Kyle looked at the controls of the cockpit and found the ones that regulated the ship's speed. If the Zinkez 7546 Enterprise was going to warp, it needed to reach warp speed to traverse that warp within that warp point. With Kyle sensing the warp area very strongly in that area, he knew that he still had plenty of length to go. He flipped the switches, causing the ship to build up tremendous speed. It jarred forward, the thrusters streaming out as much as it could.