Chapter 8: The Stop at Tikrez

Zoria 1000 woke up. She looked at her pajamas and gasped. They were completely soaked. She then glanced at Kyle and lifted up the covers. His pajamas and his side were totally soaked, with the moisture flowing over to Zoria 1000's side of the bed.

She approached him and unbuttoned his pajama tops. Sure enough, she saw it. A nice set of gills were growing in just a small space underneath his nipples. She rebuttoned his pajama tops and sat down next to him. "What have I done?" she quietly gasped. She smiled and covered her mouth, trying not to laugh. "Kyle!" She whispered in his ear. "Kyle..."

Kyle yawned and smacked his lips as he began to stir. When he felt the moisture, he immediately sat up. "Zoria 1000!" he shouted. "I thought I told you to wear a qorzin!"

At that point, Zoria 1000 couldn't take it anymore. She burst out in laughter. "I didn't do it!" she snickered. "You did!"

"Me?" Kyle gasped in disbelief. "How? I haven't wet the bed since I was little!"

Zoria 1000 pointed underneath her breasts and then gestured her hand to lift up his pajama tops.

Kyle pointed underneath his breasts and gestured at Zoria 1000, then glanced at her, who was nodding with a huge smile. He unbuttoned his pajamas and saw a pair of gills that were growing underneath his two nipples. He then shrugged his shoulders. "Impossible! It came true!"

Zoria 1000 played dumb. "What came true?"

"I actually had a dream where I had gills and it came true!"

"Déjà vu!" Zoria 1000 shouted. "Now stop embarrassing me about it because you have them too!"

"I'm all soaked!" he shouted. "What am I going to do?"

"What did I teach you yesterday?" she asked him. "Use a powerful clean spell to clean everything and dry the sheets."

Kyle casted the spells just as she taught him, and used an additional one to make himself smell nice.

"What about at night?" he asked her. "What am I going to do?"

"You get to wear these!" Zoria 1000 threw a qorzin on his lap and smiled.

"No!" he shouted. "I am not wearing this!"

"Then you can sleep in your own bed!" she shouted. "I am not waking up to a soaked bed every night!"

Kyle shook his head. "I'm undoing it. I'm getting rid of the gills."

"Don't!" Zoria 1000 shouted. "What if we visit Zorpoz? You wouldn't be able to breathe on that planet. Please keep them."

Kyle shrugged his shoulders and grabbed the qorzin. "Fine. But I'm not wearing that."

"What? How come?"

"It's not my size. PLEASE don't tell Pix 200 or Zinka 160."

"Do you think that I want you to tell them? Your secret is safe with me." She gave him a kiss and she made the qorzin disappear.

Zoria 1000 approached Kyle and sighed. "Look." She told him. "Do you think that I want to go back to wearing qorzins? I have already had to wear them for the past five months. And with you having to wear them now, we're in this together, okay?"

Kyle shook his head. "Say no more about this," he pleaded with her. "It's embarrassing."

"It's part of life! It's nothing to be ashamed of!" she gave him a hug and grabbed him by the arm. "Let's get ready."

Kyle nodded and they both used their cleaning spells to thoroughly cleanse and dry their bodies. After that, they magically changed into a new set of clothes. They then teleported up to the cockpit, where Pix 200 and Zinka 160 were waiting.