Chapter 13: The Rescue

Zoria 50000 squirmed around in the floating sphere, cowering in fear. She could not move her arms or her legs, since the light sphere prevented her from moving. All she could do was wiggle her torso, fearing the door that was opening...

The door opened, and a tall looming figure marched forward, clad with a spiked helmet and a crimson cape as red as blood. His helmet opened to reveal a hideous gray-skinned face, with glowing yellow eyes. His fangs were exposed, showing off a sinister smile. This Zoria 50000 knew, was Rolgiz 9000000.

Upon seeing the hideous general with his heavy spiked armor, Zoria 50000 gasped. Her bladder was filling up again, and she was about to humiliate herself really bad. The already soaked qorzin seeped with more moisture, flowing down her legs and into her night clothing that she still had on. Her wet clothing dripped onto the carpeting at the foot of the throne.

Rolgiz 9000000 grinned as he watched his victim grow red with embarrassment. "So this is the one we captured? I thought that we were dealing with an adolescent, not a filthy salith!"

"Salith!" The first Zendian soldier shouted. "Did the filthy girl just come from the womb?"

Rolgiz 9000000 and all the soldiers roared with laughter.

Zoria 50000, on the other hand, did not dare to utter a single word to any of the Zendians that were in the room. After what she told the other Zendian, she almost received a spear to the face. Considering that she's standing before a very powerful Zendian general, who knows what he could possibly do to her? Knowing this, she thought it best to remain quiet.

Rolgiz 9000000's laughter faded to a smile. He studied the girl, noticing the dripping from her legs slowing down. "So, stinky girl, what do you know about the Kliz Necklace?"

Zoria 50000 grimaced, her face still red with embarrassment. "I will not answer you with that attitude. I do have a name, Rolgiz 9000000. What is it?"

Rolgiz 9000000 took the floating sphere and shoved it against the throne. "Your name is not as important as what you know about that necklace. What do you know about the Kliz Necklace? Speak dorbin salith!"

"I will not tell you a single thing about that Kliz Necklace until you call me by my name!" Zoria 50000 screamed, challenging him. "So will you give me my name, Zendian scum?"

Rolgiz 9000000 sighed. "Fine. I will go with formalities if it will let me get the information quicker. What do you know about the Kliz Necklace, Zoria 50000, queen of filth?"

Zoria 50000 ignored the "queen of filth" part. She didn't want to test Rolgiz 9000000's patience, as he could kill her with a powerful spell. She knew that she didn't know much about the Kliz Necklace. Only what her parents told her in some old stories. So she played dumb. "What Kliz Necklace?" she asked, in a very sarcastic voice. "Just what are you talking about?"

Rolgiz 9000000 jabbed the floating sphere against the throne in a fit of rage. "So you claim to know nothing, huh? Just let me know if THIS jogs your memory!" Rolgiz 9000000 used a powerful hologram spell to bring up the same interface that he used while on the Zembiz 100000. He waved his hands around to manipulate the holographic files, bringing one key one toward him. He opened the file titled "transmission – ZendazSAT08-B". There was a little static, but most of the sound could be heard quite easily.

"This is good...Anyway, how are we going to kill Henry and get my revenge?"

"Funny you should mention that."

"We discussed that with the king and queen last night. The king told us of a legendary artifact known as the Kliz Necklace. This should be able to kill him!"