Chapter 15: Zuvo Qemda Vontinc

Kyle opened his eyes and smiled. Having just used the date spell, it would be December 10 on his calendar. On Zoria 50000's calendar, however, it would be 10 Vontinc. It has been two weeks since they all rescued Zoria 50000 and Rilzina sought refuge on their ship. Since then, Kyle has been busy trying to learn the Zorpozian language. Zoria 50000, on the other hand, was trying to learn English, Kyle's language.

Over the past two weeks, both Kyle and Zoria 50000 both mutually agreed to set aside their frustrations over Kyle's dislike of magic. Afterall, magic was not a part of Kyle's culture on earth, but it was very much so for Zoria 50000 on Zorpoz. Everything down to the encounters with Zardin was kept down to a minimum. They both agreed that they should focus on the things that have brought them both together in the first place. The things that have made them both madly in love with each other. It only took until the third night that Zoria 50000 didn't want to sleep alone anymore. Since that night, she never wanted to sleep alone again. Kyle was put into her life for a reason, and she knew that they were both meant for each other. In just another week, it will have been a month since they first met. And in just 24 days, their love has greatly blossomed.

Kyle used a time spell to determine if it was morning yet. With them traveling through the cold and dark vacuum of space, it was difficult to determine what time of day it was, since the same stars were visible 24/7. The time was 3:22 AM. Since their agreement from a few nights ago, both Kyle and Zoria 50000 agreed to sleep in clothing. Kyle sat up, bare chested in nothing but the qorzin he had to wear. Because of his Still developing gills underneath his breasts, this was necessary for at least another year and a half.

Suddenly, Zoria 50000 began to stir. She sat up, in nothing but her Zorpozian bra and her qorzin. Kyle learned from Zoria 50000 that her bra was actually a zaq, a Zorpozian feminine garment worn around the breasts. Kyle looked down and grinned. Since the night that Kyle became a Zorpozian, there has been no accidents. Despite how soaked it was, there was no extra bulk. It still looked like brand new, because of the magical properties. While it was definitely wet, the moisture remained confined to the qorzin. At this point, Kyle was used to wearing them. For him, it was like rubbing an acne pad on his face. Just another part of adolescence. Adolescence for a Zorpozian. She looked at Kyle and smiled. She grabbed both of Kyle's arms and they began smooching. She then ran her fingers through Kyle's hair, laughing joyously.

Kyle shared in her laughter as he rubbed his hands above Zoria 50000's breasts. Zoria 50000 grinned as he lifted up the straps of the zaq and pressed his hands on her nipples. "Ni pim qi, Zoria Qivo Vovonqi," he said in a faint and pleasant sigh.

"I love you too, Kyle," Zoria 50000 said, carefully trying to pronounce every English word the way that Kyle did. From what she heard, Kyle spoke those words very fluently, and would certainly pass for a native Zorpozian. She glanced at Kyle again and let out a moan of ecstasy. "Zubi nia zaqdish!" she cried with a lovestruck smile.

Kyle grinned. "Arxan?"

Zoria 50000 gave Kyle a deep, intimate kiss. "Arxan..."

Kyle nodded and touched Zoria 50000's breasts, right in the nipples as he did before. After they smooched a few more times, he used the time spell again. "3:28 AM..." he said in English this time. "Are you tired?"

Zoria 50000 nodded, as she touched Kyle's nipples. "We can romance some more tomorrow. Back to our dreams?"

Kyle nodded, as he ran his fingers through Zoria 50000's long golden hair. "Xebish zu nemp qwinthish...Your English is getting better, by the way..."

"Zuthish, Kyle!" Zoria 50000 said, smiling.

"Qiqua yinibana!" Kyle shouted. "Qopa Xin, Zoria Qivo Vovonqi!"