Announcement :)

Hey Everyone, I wanted to thank you all for reading my story. I genuinely can believe how many of you that have over the years. I started writing this story when I was 13 years old and it reflected a lot of difficulties I was going through at the time.

 A lot of the story is obviously fabricated but the feelings in this book were most definitely real. It means so much to me to see people wanting updates and needing to hear more about the story. I am also so sorry I haven't regularly updated, I was an avid Wattpad reader when I was younger so I know the feeling  of wanting that update on a story you have read.

Anyway this is not me ending the story by any means, I am now a 20 year old in college and I hadn't thought about Overprotective Brothers in a long while. But reading all your comments and seeing people enjoy this story warms my heart. 

I have gone through all of my existing chapters and changed the wording and grammar as it was truly awful. If some of it still doesn't make sense I apologise but there was a lot of proofing to do :)

I have some good news though, I am going to try and write some chapters over the next couple of weeks so if anyone is reading this, I hope you might read those too when they come out. 

Thank you all so much for reading a book that started off as nothing but a venting place for a 13 year old girl who was struggling with self harm and bullying. If any of you are struggling, remember that we have all been there at some point and I can now confidently say it 100% gets better and to hang it there!

Keep reading what you love and let your creativity flow!

Tori