Chapter 4

I awoke on the sofa in the principal's office surrounded by 8 faces of guilt. That just made me giggle, they thought I was angry at them they are just too adorable!

Wait a second did I just call my annoying overprotective brothers adorable... what the hell is wrong with me. the look changed from guilt to curiosity to amusement. Which was wiped off their faces by me asking them what the fudge they were playing at (yes, I don't swear I think that the only reason one swears is that one can't think of other words for one to say) An I think I went a bit too posh, oops.

Sheepishly they explained that I couldn't deal with it on my own so they secretly decided to take matters into their own hand and managed to get SUSPENDED! I know crazy right? who in their right mind would convict the semi-guilty party of the crime? apparently, our stupid principal is an idiot.

TIME SKIP - 4 hours later

so we are now in the lounge after very successfully and may I add smoothly talking our way out of the suspension, and by smooth, I mean I cried until the principal agreed. But hey, don't judge me.

It worked so well that I came out with a lolly pop, babyish I know but I couldn't care less. I said goodbye and walked up to my room for a big decision. I decided to let off some steam and go to Caleb's friend's party not that anyone apart from Caleb knows I'm going well he actually thinks I'm at a friend's house but this is good enough.

But I have met Xavier many times and he is so nice and hot but no one needs to know I said that! I love him in a brotherly way but that doesn't mean I can't think he is fit. (;

I had no idea what to wear but I just went with instinct and wore a short black skater dress with a leather jacket. I hope I don't look like I am trying to get some!! when I got to the drive, I could feel the vibrations of the music blaring out of the house. it was literally a mansion but not as big as ours then again, we actually need the space.

When I got inside it was filled with hot sweaty teenagers grinding against each other gross, I spotted Xavier with a girl whose clothes could pass as underwear. As I walked over, I noticed the girl he was with glaring at me so just to annoy her I said "Eli the mean girl you're with is being rude and glaring at me" which earned her a scowl from him and he walked over. Causing me to giggle he whispered that he didn't like her that much anyway and he was just trying to figure out a way to get her to leave him alone.

Eli PoV

I am such an amazing friend ok not amazing but still am pretty good cos I told Em she could come to my party, now that I think about it, I sound so lame. I hope she comes cos she is like my little sister and I love her so much. In a sibling way.

I saw her walking over to me when suddenly she stopped and a frown etched itself across her face. she then called out to me saying the girl I was with was being a bitch to her, so I scowled and walked over to where my little baby girl was. that girl was a bitch anyway I was trying to think of a way to get her to leave me the fuck alone! "Hey Hun, how are you doing, I'm so sorry I didn't notice what was going on I can't believe someone could do that!"

Em PoV

"It's ok Eli, it's ok. it was my choice not to say anything, not your fault for not noticing anyway go have some fun. you need it chill out. I will go grab a drink"...I went into the kitchen to find loads of couples making out and it's just like get a room hello PDA much. trying to dodge everyone's roaming hands I got to the window and just let the wind flow through my hair. I had forgotten about all the events of today already. Remembering why I came to the kitchen in the first place I went over to the fridge and admired the drinks trying to decide which one to go for.