Chapter 3

I can't stop thinking about what he said, I mean he's right I should just go and kill myself. Think about how much better everyone else's life would be if they didn't have that one whingy person that ruins everything .

That's when I could handle it anymore I ran to the bathroom found my brother's razer and glided it gently against my delicate skin, drawing blood almost instantly I sat there watching it slowly drop into the sink mixing with the warm water. I heard my bedroom door open and my name being called...

Christian walked into the bathroom and I froze not remembering to lock the door was a big mistake. All he could ,utter out was "why...". With hot, salty tears I began to explain everything to him from mum to the bullying to cutting. Grabbing my wrist he dragged me downstairs and yelled at the top of his voice for a family meeting in the living room.

After he explained my brothers had a heart breaking look on their faces thinking about how their younger sister was in so much pain she resorted to self harm and didn't tell anyone, I mean it was lucky Christian found her when he did because God knows what would have happened if he didn't.

i feel bad for lying to my brothers but i hate myself. no one likes me, i mean whats the point of even being alive maybe i should just cut too deep.

Today at school it seems thats everyone has found out about my self harm and are calling me an attention seeking whore who should take more pills and go die.

why can't i just be pretty?!!

i hate myself and want to die, why can't people see that enough is enough?

Cam's POV

No one messes with our little sister, when i heard that it was Dan who spread the rumours about Emily self harming i went on a full on rage. Quickly i gathered my brothers who were just as mad as me and we all walked in an arrow formation (it makes us look cool) down the hall to find Dan. i caught sight of him out of the corner of my eye...

i couldn't help myself i just grabbed him by the throat and slowly started to suffocate him whilst my other brothers were beating him to a pulp. it was quite funny really because if i didn't mention then dan is quite small compared to us but huge compared to emily since she is just so tiny; whilst we were towering over him we didn't hear the principal come over and tells to all get into her office now.

Emily's POV

I was called to the principals office only to find seven of my brothers and my four bullies. i was baffled on why everyone was here until i heard about my brothers' little 'fight'. Now that made me laugh, as bad as that sounds this boy-especially- ruined my life so why does he not deserve a taste of his own medicine even if it is just this once.

"what did you guys do?!?" i whispered nervous. Shocked with what I saw I started to panic the more breaths I took the shorter they were. Black spots dancing in my vision then everything went numb.

why was i so weak? I hated that about me. If anything is to shock i will just pass out or have panic attack, don't get me wrong i admit i have anxiety but why does it have to be so affective; my brothers probably think i am a spoilt pathetic brat.