Chapter 8

The New Boy

I looked up and saw this guy with a horrific smirk on his face...

Does he think this is funny?!? 

I've had enough of people treating me like shit. I don't deserve it, what have I ever done to them? My brothers try to help me all they can but... it's not enough

People just won't stop picking on me and I don't know what to do I just feel so defeated. He's not even my age pick on someone your size is just so unfair.

I felt tears streaming down my face and blood dripping down my neck, starting to feel lightheaded I push myself up against my locker whilst he and his friends just laughed.

I don't even know who this guy is, he only joined recently but he already hates me. It doesn't take long for news to travel around this school.

My head is starting to spin... ugh He's just watching me, enjoying my pain. I can't let them see me faint, not here, not in front of everyone!

I'm going to have to make a run for it only I don't think my legs will carry me, I'm going to have to try if I want to get out of here.

I'm starting to panic I can feel my chest closing in I'm finding it hard to breathe.

Oh God - I'm going to faint I push myself off the locker and weakly tried to push my way through the crowd but I don't get far when my legs give up...

I try to get up but my world goes black.

After a while I start to regain consciousness and realise I'm still on the floor, I guess they just left me there after I fainted- which isn't surprising. Reaching up to my head and can feel the wound is still bleeding heavily. I should probably get it cleaned by the nurse before it gets infected.

If only my brothers were here today maybe I wouldn't be in this mess.

why am I such a screwup?

I feel tears start to well up in my eyes again but I hear footsteps behind me making me look up, only to see someone I had never met before, however they look strangely familiar.

He looks very similar to the new guy then it hit me- two brothers moved here a week ago although I haven't heard much about this one he is a 'bad boy' there are rumours that he might even be a gang leader but I don't believe that, its probably just people spreading stories as usual.

I can't believe I've just been gawking at him! That's so embarrassing oh my god *facepalm* he's still walking towards me as I cower away from him in fear, I don't know what he's going to do to me. He could be exactly like his brother for all I know, ready to kick my head in. As he gets closer he starts swearing under his breath.

Xavier's POV

"For fucks sake Antony! Why do you have to make a scene every single time." I just stare at the girl my idiotic younger brother shoved into a locker. I feel as if I should do something but, to be honest, I don't care about her I just feel bad. My brother never thinks before he does stuff we just moved here and he's already gone and put us on the bad side of the Miller Brothers which I've heard might not be the best thing but then again the new contract will hopefully help to smooth things over.

I remember when we first moved here a week ago my whole gang had been irritated about the move. We had to get out of Arizona. We ran into trouble with some of the rival gangs and ultimately being the head of the gang means I have to make these decisions whether the rest of them like it or not.

Anyway, when we first got into town I went to meet a gang in downtown Detroit to create a peace treaty, saying that if any rivals tried to start a war then we would be allies and bring our forces together. This gang has ties to the Outfit which is the Chicago mafia families. They are the most powerful mafia in the Midwest so getting on their good side was import.