𝟎 「𝐍 𝐄 𝐖 - 𝐎 𝐖 𝐍 𝐄 𝐑」 𝟏

third point of view
in mystic falls, virginia
oc outfit in the upper column

𝐖𝐀𝐋𝐊𝐈𝐍𝐆 𝐃𝐎𝐖𝐍 𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐇𝐀𝐑𝐃 𝐖𝐎𝐎𝐃 𝐒𝐓𝐀𝐈𝐑C𝐀𝐒𝐄 𝐎𝐅 𝐇𝐄𝐑 𝐓𝐖𝐄𝐄𝐍 - 𝐇𝐎𝐎𝐃 𝐇𝐎𝐌𝐄, Tiana Marin-Mae Silva couldn't help but think back on all of the things that had happened to her in the past year.

Not only had she found out about vampires due to her close friend Elena's new boyfriend Stefan and his brother Damon, she'd also learned of witches from Bonnie and her Grandmother.

Then lastly there came the news of her own origin of who, or should she say, what she is.

Which was in simple words a fairy, and not not a Tinkerbell-like fairy, Tiana had learned she was an actual half-breed mythical fairy, that could kill and harm just about any other being out there.

"Honeycomb," Tiana's Mother, Clara Silva, yelled out from the doorway of the kitchen, yanking Tiana out of her clouded thoughts. "your breakfast is getting cold!"

The young woman fastening her pace as she quickly began to rush down the remainder of the steps, although at the third to last step when she simply jumped.

Landing softly and soundlessly on the ground another perk of her enhanced fae abilities, before she walk into the kitchen with a smile on her face.

"I'm here, I'm here," Tiana spoke softly as she stopped in front of her mom, who placed a soft kiss on the top of her head before the young teen quickly moved to the large dinner table. "what'd you make up for me Mom?"

Looking down at her plate, Tiana was greeted with the usual eggs, bacon, and fluffy pancakes with strawberries and blueberries on top.

"Your Father cooked today." Clara answered softly before she placed a light kiss on her handsome human husband, Trevon Osiris Silva, instead of answering the question as she and her husband had only made the usual.

"And we're eating it?" Tiana asked skeptically as she now looked down at her plate with a concerned gaze, she couldn't find anything wrong with it.

You see Trevon Silva, wasn't the best when it came to cooking certain foods, actually before this morning he was a complete disaster when it came to cooking.

Luckily they still had Clara who was an exceptional cook to keep them alive, and some of her skills were quick to pass onto Tiana as well.

"Hey," Trevon spoke up in offense, the man quick to point at the still-warm stove. "I slaved over that stove for an hour making this food, the least you could do is try it."

Although hearing her Father's words, Tiana still took a glance over at her mom, the fear and worry still on her face.

Although she couldn't die from food poisoning, Tiana still didn't want to taste the possibly misguiding food.

"Don't worry, I've tasted it," Clara spoke under her breath as she rubbed her daughter's shoulder, before glancing back over at her husband with a teasing smile. "it's better than his last attempt."

"Okay," Tiana still said with hesitance, glancing between her parents before slowly bringing a piece of pancake to her mouth. "oh wow Dad, you're getting better at this."