𝟐 「𝐅 𝐀 𝐊 𝐄」 𝟎

third
point of view

𝐎𝐍𝐂𝐄 𝐀𝐆𝐀𝐈𝐍 𝐋𝐄𝐅𝐓 𝐒𝐓𝐔𝐂𝐊 𝐀𝐁𝐎𝐔𝐓 𝐀 𝐍𝐎𝐓𝐇𝐄𝐑 𝐏𝐎𝐑𝐓𝐈𝐎𝐍 𝐎𝐅 𝐄𝐋𝐈𝐉𝐀𝐇 𝐒𝐓𝐎𝐑𝐘, Tiana wasn't as left as shocked as Elena always was, Elijah had just told a story of his childhood, spilling the beans on not only himself.

But also a small portion of his entire family, basically telling both of the girls that there weren't just two originals.

"There's a whole family of Originals?" Elena asked her mouth wide and gaping at the new onslaught of news, causing Tiana to roll her eyes at the girl before focusing back on Elijah.

"My father was a wealthy landowner in a village in Eastern Europe," Elijah explained a bit more of his background whilst answering the young human's question, pausing from the sip of his glass. "our mother bore seven children."

"So your parents were human?" Elena asked after a few beads of silence, her need to know more about such a dangerous topic, overpowering her.

Although her obvious question caused Tiana to roll her eyes, she detested when people asked obvious questions, it honestly didn't make sense to her.

"No shit, vampires can't have babies," Tiana said rolling her eyes at Elena's idiotic question with an obvious answer, causing Elena to pout and cross her arms in the front seat. "how else would they have had kids?"

"True Tiana," Elijah once again nodded his head at the young fairy's words, it was refreshing for him to have an adult conversation every once in a while. "our origin as vampires is a very long story."

"Shorten it," Tiana spoke almost immediately waving her hands out to stop the man, she didn't like listening to long stories. "no disrespect but long stories aren't my type of things."

"Very well," Elijah tilted his towards the girl, he didn't feel any type of way hearing her words, he could adjust his story accordingly. "we are the oldest vampires in the world, we are the Original family, and from us, all vampires were created."

"Right, but Klaus is your brother," Elena stretched out her words in slight confusion as she looked at Elijah, gaining everyone's attention. "and you want him dead?"

"So much for family." Tiana quipped almost immediately out of habit, not truly meaning anything by it other than her usual sarcasm.

Although it instead hit a sore spot with Elijah, who sat up straighter and sat down his glass of bourbon, before fixing at his suit and tie.

"I need some air," He softly lied clearing his throat and throwing another side eye towards Elena, before he stood up from his seat. "I'm still feeling a tad, dead."

Quickly realizing she struck a chord with the man, Tiana quickly sat up with a worried expression on her face, she didn't mean to hurt his feelings.

"Elijah," Tiana quickly attempted to apologize to the man as she subconsciously placed her hand over her chest. "I'm sorry if I said too much, I was only messing ar-"

Turning back around towards the two women, holding up his hand, Elijah halted the words that were coming from Tiana's mouth, before motioning both of them to follow.

══ ❀•°❀°•❀ ══

𝐖𝐀𝐋𝐊𝐈𝐍𝐆 𝐃𝐎𝐖𝐍 𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐒𝐓𝐀𝐈𝐑𝐒 𝐎𝐅 𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐁𝐀𝐂𝐊𝐘𝐀𝐑𝐃 𝐃𝐄𝐂𝐊 𝐎𝐅 𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐋𝐎𝐂𝐊𝐖𝐎𝐎𝐃 𝐌𝐀𝐍𝐎𝐑, Tiana stayed to the left side of Elijah with Elena standing to her left side as well since every time Elijah grew agitated he tended to mention Elena's betrayal.

And despite her want to see Elena injured, it would also lead to seeing her friends worry, Tiana couldn't let him be too close to her in case he decided to very justly smite the girl.

"So as you've seen, nothing can kill an Original," Elijah recounted his last few points with what he knew the two girls already knew, the man trying to rush to the good part. "not the sun, not fire, not even a werewolf bite, only the wood from one tree, a tree my family made sure burned."

"And that world is how we got white oak ash." Tiana spoke sarcastically as she walked beside the man softly clapping her hands before she crossed them back.

"Yes, despite your sarcasm, the witches won't allow anything truly immortal to walk the earth," Elijah continued to speak after glancing over at the young fairy, before facing back forwards. "every creature needs to have a weakness to maintain the balance."

"So the Sun can't kill an Original," Tiana concluded what the Original Vampire was saying using both of her hands, one of them being the Sun and the other an Original before she dropped both. "then why is Klaus so obsessed with breaking the damned thing?"

Watching fondly at Tiana's way of physicalizing what she meant, Elijah truly believed the girl was a breath of fresh air compared to what he was used to.

Being an Original Vampire, left very few people that he was able to get close to, which left Elijah with very few people to converse with in such a manner.

Most humans found him too attractive to talk to or hold a true conversation with, without them growing close which could lead to their deaths and most vampires feared him and his family or were quick to betray them.

"Right, the curse of the sun and the moon," Elijah rejoined the conversation with a small chuckle after he finished speaking, he found human in people still believing in this curse. "it's all so...biblical-sounding, don't you think?"

The man paused as he asked to lean back against a small wooden bridge that was over a pond in the Lockwoods backyards, the amused smile on Elijah's face clearing throwing Elena off.

"What's so funny?" Elena asked as she noticed the mischievous smile on the Original's face, the girl quickly glanced at Tiana's to make sure she hadn't missed anything.

Although Tiana's face remained blank as she thought about Elijah's facial expressions and behavior, there had to be a reason that sentence was so amusing to him.

But why would the thought of the sun and moon curse be so amusing, although Originals don't need it, so why would Klaus want to break so much, it's like everything is...

"Oh don't tell me..." Tiana said as a lightbulb went off in her head she looked up at Elijah in shock, causing a smirk to grow over the original's face.

By the look on her face, he knew she'd at least partially figured it out.