𝟏 「𝐁 𝐎 𝐍 𝐍 𝐈 𝐄」 𝟏

third
point of view

𝐅𝐈𝐍𝐀𝐋𝐋𝐘 𝐌𝐀𝐊𝐈𝐍𝐆 𝐈𝐓 𝐓𝐎 𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐃𝐎𝐎𝐑𝐒 𝐎𝐅 𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐂𝐀𝐅𝐄𝐓𝐄𝐑𝐈𝐀, Tiana almost let out a small sigh of relief at least that was until she saw the flicking light and ferocious wind that was only in the cafeteria.

She'd never seen Bonnie use that much of her power before, so she knew that all of this wasn't normal, and that was going to get Bonnie killed.

"Bonnie!" Elena shouted from between Tiana and Stefan quickly grabbing Bonnie's attention, only for the young witch to glare towards the Cafeteria doors.

Quickly causing them to close before any of the three of them could rush into the room to stop her.

"Bonnie-Bonnie, no!" Tiana loudly shouted in fear as she ran straight into the door, hurriedly repositioning herself to ram the door with her shoulder.

One, Two, Three, Four times she slammed her shoulder into the metal door, and in any other circumstance, it would have given way for her, but not with the power of 100 dead witches behind it.

So Tiana could only watch as Alaric/Klaus crawled towards Bonnie with idiotic determination, although every time he moved Bonnie only broke more parts in his body.

Yet as she used her borrowed powers to harm him, it always backfired around her causing the lights above to give way as they busted, showering them in sparks.

"Bonnie, Bonnie Please!" Tiana begged as she banged on the window part of the door, tears beginning to swell in her eyes as she watched her friend dying.

Although Tiana please was only met with a small turn from Bonnie, the witch gave her and Elena a small smile before she turned back towards Alaric/Klaus.

The possessed teacher slowly stood up as he glared at the witch and seeing him nearly not affected at all, Bonnie's face was quick to fall.

The young woman not even phased by the way things around her continued to explode and spark around her, her eyes only on Alaric/Klaus.

At least that was until Bonnie's body suddenly jerked causing her to bend back in a way no human should be able, before she thumped down onto the ground.

"NO!" Tiana screamed as loud as she could as she watched Bonnie's body fall to the ground, the tears finally falling as the doors finally opened and everything went quiet.

Tiana was quick to rush over to the witch's fallen body, Elena and Stefan on the other hand walked over slowly as they looked on in sadness and disbelief.

"Bonnie," Tiana asked hopefully as she grabbed a hold of the girl's head, quick to lay it in her lap as she began to lightly tap her cheek. "Bonnie, hey, please get up."

Not gaining a response for obvious reasons, Tiana shockingly rose her hand to the pulse point in Bonnie's neck in the hope of feeling some type of beat.

Yet she was met with nothing.

"no, no, no." Tiana muttered as she threw her head back before letting out a loud anguished cry, almost immediately causing her power to leave her in a bright purple wave.

The sudden blast sent Elena and Stefan flying away from her as she cried over Bonnie's body, the fairy not even worried about Alaric/Klaus who had long since disappeared.

"Please, please Bonnie," Tiana continued to sob as she rocked back in forwards over Bonnie's body, her hand shaking as it glowed purple and she moved it over Bonnie's heart. "please don't be dead, please don't be dead."