𝟎 「𝐋 𝐄 𝐓 ' 𝐒 - 𝐃 𝐀 𝐍 𝐂 𝐄」 𝟕

third 
point of view

𝐋𝐎𝐎𝐊𝐈𝐍𝐆 𝐃𝐎𝐖𝐍 𝐀𝐓 𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐘𝐎𝐔𝐍𝐆𝐄𝐑 𝐖𝐎𝐌𝐀𝐍, Alaric/Klaus couldn't help but be fascinated by her, by what she could do, by the way, his heartfelt whenever he was in her presence.

"Dance with me." Alaric/Klaus said as he moved in front of Tiana, his hand still holding hers as he looked down at her.

"What?" Tiana asked confused as she looked up at the man, she hadn't expected him to ask her to do such a thing, let alone ask so blatantly.

"Just a dance or two," Alaric/Klaus continued to try and persuade her, a joking and yet amused look on his face. "come on what's the harm?"

"Don't you think it'll be a little weird for me to dance with a teacher?" Tiana asked with a smirk and raised one of her eyebrows, yet not taking her hand out of Alaric/Klaus's.

"Only weird if you let it be." Alaric/Klaus said with a smirk, the original hybrid completely forgetting why he had even come to the dance.

Somehow, in some way, Tiana had the man entranced, completely devoted to her presence rather than what he should have been doing.

"Fine, but if people think something's going on between us," Tiana spoke joked amused as she looked at the man, before pointing at him. "it'll be your job in jeopardy, not my reputation."

"I'll cross that bridge when I come to it." Alaric/Klaus continued to speak with a smirk as he lead her out onto the dance floor, the two quickly blended in with the rest of the crowd.

Neither cared for the confused glances that were thrown their way, just moving together on the dance floor without another care in the world.

Their movements were nearly fluid as they danced together, Alaric/Klaus's eyes never leaving Tiana as he watched her smile as she danced around with him.

Enraptured by the little giggles that left her mouth when he would spin her or deep her, causing a much larger smile to come over his face.

"You are a fantastic dancer," Alaric/Klaus spoke as he held her close to his chest, his words causing her to glance up at him. "where'd you learn?"

"I used to watch my mom and dad dance when I was younger," Tiana answered simply with a shrug of her shoulders, a teasing smile coming over her face as she did. "I guess I just picked up on it over the years."

"Well I commend them, they've taught you well," Alaric/Klaus continued to flirt as he spun the girl one more time, before bringing her back close to his chest, to his heart. "you must be a fantastic learner."

Hearing the man flirt with her, Tiana couldn't keep her eyes off of him with a curious yet confused look on her face as she took him in.

"Who are you?" She asked after a few seconds of looking at him, her question causing the expression on his face to quickly become shocked.