𝟏 「𝐋 𝐎 𝐂 𝐊 𝐖 𝐎 𝐎 𝐃 - 𝐌 𝐀 𝐍 𝐒 𝐈 𝐎 𝐍」 𝟖

third
point of view
ten minutes later

𝐒𝐓𝐈𝐋𝐋 𝐒𝐈𝐓𝐓𝐈𝐍𝐆 𝐈𝐍 𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐁𝐀𝐂𝐊𝐒𝐄𝐀𝐓 𝐎𝐅 𝐄𝐋𝐄𝐍𝐀'𝐒 𝐏𝐀𝐑𝐄𝐍𝐓'𝐒 𝐓𝐑𝐔𝐂𝐊, Tiana sat back twirling the Sulinolite ring in with her thumb, somewhat tuning out the two in the front seat until the truck stopped.

Causing the young fairy to look around through the partially tented windows, the girl immediately recognizing the large house of the acting Mayor Carol Lockwood.

"He's here." Was the first thing she heard Elena say as she tuned back into their conversation, the girl once again sitting forwards to take part and listen in.

"Klaus is here?" Elijah asked with blatant fear, shock, and anger both lacing his tone and in his face, it was clear that the Original hated the other being

"He's taken over Alaric's body." Elena said even lower with wide puppy-dog eyes, the girl turning physically in her seat to face the man.

"Of course he has," He spoke slightly disappointed as if he'd seen the trick so many times before, as he glanced forwards with a slight roll of his eyes. "one of his favorite tricks."

"Well, what are his other tricks, what's he going to do next," Elena quickly started firing off questions desperately, the girl trying to plead with Elijah's humanity. "you're the only one who knows him."

"Yes, I do." Elijah went along with her ploy, although he could see straight through the girl, he'd learned many of Klaus's tricks over the years.

"Is his other ones as smart as this one?" Tiana spoke up from the back seat, leaning on her hands with her elbows digging into the arm rest.

The girl giving off a wide-eyed and adorable look as she glanced between the two of them.

"Yes," Elijah replied with a small half-smile on his face, as the girl's doe-eyes landed on him. "for as devious and deadly Klaus is, he's far more intelligent, trust me."

"Hmm, would love to bounce torture methods off of him then." Once again Tiana spoke in an innocent one, it was amusing how the fairy could make something so morally unethical sound so innocent.

"In the genre of torture," Elijah began to compliment the girl in his posh British accent, his smile become a teasing smirk as he turned to look at the girl. "I do believe it's only you Ms. Silva that bests Klaus by miles."

"As long as you know," Tiana hummed with a happy tone as she excitedly sat back in the truck, she knew that her torture methods were better than most. "but thanks for the recognition."

Chuckle Elijah turned back forwards, before his laughs slowly dwindled as a complex look came over his face after he'd came to a shocking realization.

Tiana's habits and likeness wasn't much off of his Klaus's, their personalities were so much more alike than it seemed, although Tiana had miles more humanity and kindness than he hadn't seen in Klaus since before they were turned.

══ ❀•°❀°•❀ ══

𝐒𝐓𝐀𝐍𝐃𝐈𝐍𝐆 𝐈𝐍 𝐅𝐑𝐎𝐍𝐓 𝐎𝐅 𝐄𝐋𝐈𝐉𝐀𝐇 𝐀𝐍𝐃 𝐄𝐋𝐄𝐍𝐄𝐀, Tiana politely knocked on the large front door of Mayor Lockwood, the girl standing there with a small smile on her face as they waited for the woman to come to the door.

Which was faster than expected as the woman almost immediately opened the door after the knocks registered for a moment.

"Tiana, Elijah, Elena," Carol Lockwood spoke with shock clearly lacing her tone, she hadn't expected them to come over without any warning. "what are you three doing here?"