𝟎 「𝐒 𝐇 𝐎 𝐔 𝐓 - 𝐎 𝐔 𝐓」 𝟔

third point of viewat mystic falls high school dance

third
point of view
at mystic falls high school dance

𝐖𝐀𝐋𝐊𝐈𝐍𝐆 𝐓𝐇𝐑𝐎𝐔𝐆𝐇 𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐏𝐀𝐑𝐊𝐈𝐍𝐆 𝐋𝐎𝐓 𝐖𝐈𝐓𝐇 𝐃𝐀𝐌𝐎𝐍 𝐀𝐓 𝐇𝐄𝐑 𝐒𝐈𝐃𝐄, Tiana Silva looked around with a half smile on her face.

The young fairy was quick to notice all of the lust-filled and envious looks that were thrown her way, as she had gotten out of Damon's baby blue car.

She was thriving off of all the looks that people were giving her, she knew she was hot, but having others know it as well was fun.

Although it did tick her off a bit with Damon having been standing beside her, she'd hate if anyone mistook them for any kind of couple.

"Look, I see Bonnie." Tiana said as she laid eyes on one of the few people apart of the 'save Elena Squad' that she could stand.

Almost immediately after she spoke Bonnie looked over at them from her hug with little Gilbert, causing a smirk to form on Damon's face and a smile on Tiana's.

"Looking good toots." Tiana said loudly as she waved at the girl with a light wink, but didn't walk over to her.

"Evenin'" Damon said to the girl with his smirk big and bright, before turning away from her.

"You know if you ever hurt her I'll have to torture you in my basement for decades." Tiana told Damon with a soft smile on her face as the two walked towards the school doors.

Hearing her words, Damon was quick to look over at her, searching her face for any sign of amusement or a lie.

Although he found none, Tiana's face stayed with a soft smile the entire time as she spoke.

She was completely serious about torturing him, however, seeing her ability to keep her face that way with no shifts startled him.

He'd known her for a while now, he hadn't expected her to be so blank when it came to facial emotions.

════ ❀•°❀°•❀ ════

𝐈𝐍𝐒𝐈𝐃𝐄 𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐒𝐂𝐇𝐎𝐎𝐋𝐒 𝐆𝐘𝐌𝐍𝐀𝐒𝐈𝐔𝐌 𝐄𝐕𝐄𝐑𝐘𝐎𝐍𝐄 𝐖𝐀𝐒 𝐃𝐀𝐍𝐂𝐈𝐍𝐆, Tiana Silva walked with Damon at her side once again thriving as people made way for her.

That was until the music was turned off and a fully dressed-up Dana, called for everyone to pay attention to the stage.

"Thanks for being here, everybody," Dana said garnering excitement as she spoke into the mic, everyone cheering at her words. "we have a special shout-out tonight."

Hearing her words a few more cheers were heard from the crowd of teens and supervisors, and a special shout-out was cute and romantic.

"This is for Tiana." Dana spoke glancing around the gymnasium, her eyes quick to land on Tiana, who'd someone got a spotlight on her.