𝟎 「𝐓 𝐇 𝐄 - 𝐏 𝐋 𝐀 𝐍」 𝟑

third
point of view
after the school day ends

𝐒𝐓𝐀𝐍𝐃𝐈𝐍𝐆 𝐀𝐑𝐎𝐔𝐍𝐃 𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐋𝐈𝐕𝐈𝐍𝐆 𝐑𝐎𝐎𝐌 𝐎𝐅 𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐒𝐀𝐋𝐕𝐀𝐓𝐎𝐑𝐄 𝐁𝐎𝐀𝐑𝐃𝐈𝐍𝐆 𝐇𝐎𝐔𝐒𝐄, Tiana Silva listened on as they devised a more urgent plan to get rid of Klaus after they'd heard about what happened earlier at lunch 

Bonnie, Damon, Elena, Stefan, and Tiana all stood around as they tried to come up with a plan, although Tiana was barely listening as she was filling down her nails, her fairy physiology caused them to always grow at a fast rate.

Which to the girl was both a good thing, but annoying as well.

"So we go to the dance, and we find him." Damon suggested simply as he walked further into the room having just arrived.

"Really, how are we going to do that," Stefan asked quick to poke holes in Damon's idiotic ideas, as he turned towards his brother. "we don't even know what he looks like?"

"Something tells me he's not going to be sixteen and pimply," Tiana spoke sarcastically as she used her metal nail file to file her nail before she paused and looked up with a shocked face. "oh my god what if he's hot?"

Hearing her words, everyone turned toward her with slightly annoyed and disgusted looks on their faces.

Feeling their gazes on her, Tiana slowly looked up with a confused look on her face before holding both of her hands up in surrender and confusion.

"What I mean come on," Tiana said as she shrugged her shoulder with an amused look on her face before she noticed the blank faces of those around her. "I'm just joking, I already know we've got to protect Elena."

"Anyways," Stefan spoke trying to bring the conversation back to what they were supposed to be talking about in the first place, "Klaus could be anywhere at any time with him compelling somebody at school."

Finishing off his words, Stefan was quick to look over at Bonnie, Tiana, and Elena with a gaze that screamed 'I was right and you should have listened to me'.

"I guess it's not as safe as you guys thought, huh?" Stefan asked rhetorically with a 'know it all' look on his face, causing Elena and Bonnie to look away, whilst Tiana went back to sharpening her nails.

"And you still let her go, you're such a great boyfriend." Tiana spoke sarcastically as she continued to sharpen her nails, not looking up this time as Stefan glared over at her.

Stefan and Tiana have a bit of a love-hate relationship, certain moments they could be the best of friends, and in others, Tiana would be doing everything in her power to agitate the younger Salvatore.

However before Stefan could say anything, the front door of the Salvatores's door was briskly opened with Alaric/Klaus's head leaking out from the other side.

"There you are." Damon spoke as everyone turned towards the door Alaric/Klaus walked in, the old vampire taking a few steps towards the door himself.

Although as Alaric/Klaus walked into the room, a rich intoxicating aroma was quick to find its way to Tiana's nose causing her to look up from her nails.

The smell was hard to describe within Tiana's mind, the best way she could describe would be that it smelled of peaches, paint, the earth, and some type of wrongful spice.

It was like the smell started good and intoxicating, seemingly drawing in Tiana by her sense of smell, but then, in the end, it changed.

The last little bit of the scent was like how Alaric usually smelled, but when mixed with the new aroma it was all types of wrong.