𝟏 「 𝐀 - 𝐃 𝐄 𝐀 𝐋 」 𝟔

third
point of view
tiana's outfit up top

𝐆𝐈𝐕𝐈𝐍𝐆 𝐁𝐎𝐓𝐇 𝐎𝐅 𝐇𝐄𝐑 𝐏𝐀𝐑𝐄𝐍𝐓𝐒 𝐀 𝐂𝐋𝐎𝐒𝐄𝐃 𝐌𝐎𝐔𝐓𝐇 𝐒𝐌𝐈𝐋𝐄, Tiana truly did feel grateful to have parents that were just about perfect when it came to helping and parenting her.

Although their cute and happy family moment quickly ended, as Tiana's phone went off in her back pocket, causing the girl to quickly grab a hold of it.

However she quickly gave her phone a confused sneer as she saw it was Elena who was calling her, Tiana could have sworn she'd never given the annoying human her phone number.

"What do you want Elena?" Tiana asked with an annoyed tone and a roll of her eyes, whilst throwing a smile at her parents, letting them know they could just leave her in the room.

"I pulled the dagger out of Elijah." Elena spoke out quickly with a small wince on her face, the girl already expecting the barrel of insults Tiana was going to through at her.

"Come the fuck again?" Tiana asked tilting her head with her eyes widened, although the girl had no bad impression of Elijah yet, she knew having his daggered body gave them an edge on Klaus.

"I took the dagger out of Elijah." Elena repeated just a little bit slower as she threw a glance towards Elijah, who was sitting poshly in the back seat of the car.

"What the absolute fuck is wrong with you?" Tiana pronounced every last syllable of her question, whilst rubbing the bridge of her nose.

"I needed answers, Tiana," Elena let out a small whine as if that would make her actions any better, it only caused Tiana to clench her jaw. "and he's the only one that can give them to me."

Hearing her words, Tiana only let out a sigh whilst closing her eyes for a moment, trying her best not to blow up on the idiotic human she was on the phone with.

"Where are you?" Tiana asked swallowing back every last swear that was trying to claw their way out of her chest, this was not the time to berate the girl.

"Outside your house." Elena answered meekly as she looked at the large Silva household from where she parked across the street, hoping no one would notice her or the car.

Although Elena knew now that Bonnie was currently inside the house, she also knew from Stefan and Damon that the entire Silva household was soundproof to supernatural beings.

So she wasn't worried about Elijah hearing anything going on inside, she didn't fully trust the man yet, and she knew that everyone would be upset if she'd just let the man in on all of their plans.

"Here I come," Tiana groaned as she started making her way up the stairs, ready to go out and make sure Elena was safe with one of the Original Vampires. "please don't get maimed and slaughtered savagely before I come out there."

With that the young and now irritated fairy, pulled the phone from her ear, quickly hanging up in Elena's face in order

══ ❀•°❀°•❀ ══

𝐅𝐋𝐈𝐏𝐏𝐈𝐍𝐆 𝐇𝐄𝐑 𝐏𝐄𝐑𝐅𝐄𝐂𝐓𝐋𝐘 𝐅𝐋𝐀𝐓-𝐈𝐑𝐎𝐍𝐄𝐃 𝐇𝐀𝐈𝐑 𝐎𝐕𝐄𝐑 𝐇𝐄𝐑 𝐒𝐇𝐎𝐔𝐋𝐃𝐄𝐑, Tiana threw a dramatic final look at her house whilst wishing that she could just go back up and lay in her perfectly comfortable bed.

She'd even help Bonnie look for ways to kill Klaus by looking through the many spell books she had, but no here she was getting into the back seat of Elena's car.