𝟐 「𝐓 𝐇 𝐄 - 𝐓 𝐑 𝐔 𝐓 𝐇」𝟏

third
point of view

𝐋𝐎𝐎𝐊𝐈𝐍𝐆 𝐀𝐓 𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐌𝐀𝐍 𝐖𝐇𝐈𝐋𝐒𝐓 𝐑𝐔𝐍𝐍𝐈𝐍𝐆 𝐇𝐄𝐑 𝐇𝐀𝐍𝐃𝐒 𝐓𝐇𝐑𝐎𝐔𝐆𝐇 𝐇𝐄𝐑 𝐇𝐄𝐀𝐃 𝐀𝐍𝐃 𝐀 𝐌𝐈𝐍𝐃-𝐁𝐋𝐎𝐖𝐍 𝐄𝐗𝐏𝐑𝐄𝐒𝐒𝐈𝐎𝐍 𝐎𝐍 𝐇𝐄𝐑 𝐅𝐀𝐂𝐄, Tiana felt as if she'd been told the secret of the Universe after Elijah finished explaining the next portion of his tail.

The Sun and Moon Curse were completely faked by Klaus and Elijah, the two only need it to further their agenda.

"It was completely fake." Tiana spoke to herself as her shock became amusement and excitement as the truth finally hit her, this was one of the most genius slow-burn plots to ever unfold.

Elena on the other hand didn't have the same light bulb moment as Tiana had.

"I don't understand," Elena spoke up confused shaking her head as she looked between the two of them, her words causing Tiana's amused expression to quickly drop. "so Klaus drew the Aztec sketches about the curse?"

"Roman scrolls, African tribal etchings, and any other culture or continent we felt like planting it in." Elijah spoke amused with a slight shrug, the man proud of their plan as he should have been.

"But why?" Elena asked again not understanding what the man meant, causing Tiana's eye to nearly begin to twitch as she let out a small groan.

"It's fake Elena," Tiana blurted out as she turned towards the girl, crossing her arms as she looked at her annoyed. "the entire thing, the curse is a front to bring together everything Klaus needs."

With that the girl turned back towards Elijah, rolling her eyes before an amused smile came back on her face as she continued to speak.

"A Doppelgänger and a monotone," Tiana spoke once again holding up one of her hands when she said each option, before repeating it with the next to options. "vampire and werewolves, fighting each other but both still looking for the same damn thing."

Hearing her words, Elijah nodded his head with a chuckle and a larger smile on his face as someone finally managed to match his intelligence.

"So it's not Aztec at all?" Elena once again asked the same question as Tiana made the mistake to turn back towards her.

"That's what I just-" Tiana said her eyes growing wide as her voice grew louder, although she managed to contain and pause her words as she turned back towards Elijah. "is that not what I just said?"

"Humans'll never be able to comprehend the genius of higher species." Elijah began to boast of their higher intelligence before he began to walk over the bridge and away from Elena with Tiana on his tail.

"What?!" Elena asked loudly after a few seconds of watching the two of them walk away from her, the girl still not quite understanding what was going on.

The human let out a small huff before she quickly began following the two of them, not wanting to be left behind and miss out on the rest of the story.

This led to both Elena and Tiana following beside Elijah as they walked around the large pond on the Mayor's Estate, although as they continued to walk Tiana quickly realized how much land the Lockwoods owned.

It was a bit excessive now that she'd been walking around it for so long.

"So you and Klaus faked the sun and moon curse?" Elijah repeated the same question from a few seconds ago, only leading to Elijah subtly rolling his eyes, and Tiana to face palm.