How It Started

Disclaimer : I don't own everything that exist in this story

.

.

.

Long ago, in ancient times. There's a war, between the human world and the other, the Underworld. But somebody woke up to justice and stood up against this legion. A demon rebelled against his own kind for the sake of humanity. With his sword, he shut the portal to the demonic realm and sealed the evil entities off from the human world. But since he was a demon himself, his power was also trapped on the other side.

He alone defeated the hellish host, before moving on to the Emperor of Darkness himself. He defeated the Demon King, sealing him into a marble vault, and what was left of his army retreated back into the demon world. In order to close the gateway, he used his own blood, along with the blood of a human priestess, in conjunction with his sword and a mystical amulet. He poured his demonic energy into his beloved sword to close the door between realms, though this also robbed him of the lion's share of his abilities. As an added measure, he was also imprisoned within the tower its gatekeepers. and took the names of the Seven Sins in order to imprison them and set them as seals keeping it underground.

Later, he sealed another path to hell using one of his beloved sword. His activities over the next two thousand years are shrouded in legend, though it is understood that for a time after defeating The Demon King, he benevolently ruled over the humans before eventually vanishing.

He then appears in the eighteenth century where he meets and falls in love with a woman who bore him a son. He then disappeared and eventually died at some point under unrevealed circumstances.

.

.

.

A sunny morning shines in a medieval European style city. That city was the capital of a kingdom called Midgar. A kingdom that is famous for producing great dark knights through a training from one of the most prestigious academies in the world, the Midgar Royal Spellsword Academy.

.

"Victor! Would you like to date me?"

"What? No! He's going out with me!"

"Sorry girls. I'm busy today. Maybe next time"

.

That's how his daily life was when he left for the academy. Victor, a young boy with white hair and a handsome face who can hypnotize anyone who sees him, whether male or female. They will envy and be amazed at his good looks. Not only that, he was also gifted with great abilities in swordsmanship. That made him one of the top students in the academy.

"Did they ask you out again?"

While enjoying his meal, someone approached him. A beautiful girl with bright, yellow eyes and long blonde hair that forms drill-like curls.

"Yeah, but I reject it," Victor replied briefly.

"Tch! They should stop doing that" replied the blonde girl.

"Why? Are you jealous?" Hearing Victor's words made the blonde girl's face blush red. She quickly looked away to hide it.

"You're not good at lying, Madam President" Victor showed his heavenly smile.